THAT'S A PEAVY WIN AND A WHITE SOX WINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Steve9347

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Morel had a big RBI and Rios had a double. He's also been effective at getting bunts down.

Trying to be positive!

Good thing Beckham didn't have to face that Villareal dude, he throws heat AND has movement.

Santiago continues to impress and befuddle all those roto players who had no idea who he even was 2 weeks ago.

Viciedo and Ramirez both with game-saving plays.

Delmon Young, you're the worst outfielder in the majors today, even with the swirling winds excuse.

What's that now 11-2 in their last 13 home openers? And we get an unknown guy tmrw, who we'll either crush or be completely discombobulated by.

Edited by caulfield12

Please don't stop, White Sox winning is so much fun.

Hungover, going to work soon ;) You guys were right, absolutely no reception at the Cell with my ATT iPhone, wifi didn't catch on until 6th in the bullpen bar. What a day! GO WHITE SOX! I'll be there again on Sunday!

This is working out well.

I've been too busy still to watch the games and Sox win, win win.

It looks like I was wrong about Robin. The Sox appear to be enjoying the non-dysfunctional approach and do seem to be appreciating the game.

Ah yes, it's still way too f***ing early to get excited, but very nice job, White Sox.

Clean baseball and like somebody said 3-0 vs. the Central?? WOW.

Now for the third straight game, I'm going to MLB.com to watch the highlights.

Edited by greg775

Watching the highlights looks like Peavy's slider was looking filthy.

Only negative I can see if the 11 K's... I have to imagine the Sox lead the league in strikeouts right now... Gotta cut that down, but great pitching with a not massive offesnse just some timely and clutch hitting will win you some games...

This is just an observation.

Just watched the highlights of the Sox win today over Detroit.

On AJ's shot to the corner, Paulie was touching third base as the rightfielder picked up the ball.

Can you believe how slow Paulie is (or how amazing that relay was) for the throw to beat him to the plate?

That's pretty crazy.

Is that why they called it a triple instead of a double? That Paulie is so slow it was truly a 3B.

What an awesome game to be at. The atmosphere in the park was awesome, and beating a good Tigers team feels great. It's great to see the team playing well early on. There is excitement again!

Watching the highlights on the Sox website, it sounds like Hawk was VERY excited.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 13, 2012 -> 07:19 PM)
Watching the highlights on the Sox website, it sounds like Hawk was VERY excited.

Just watched 'em again myself and haven't heard Hawk that excited in a while! Ready for tomorrow already!