Blue Jays @ White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 07:58 AM)
I'm not expecting much from this series. Get a win, and sweep Houston and we'll call it a good week.

Yeah, fear the decades-long averageness of the Jays!

I know they've had our number in recent years, but there's not that much to be frightened of on that squad. We're better.

I hate the Jays...they kick our butts.

I was rooting for Morrow to miss a start when he got hit in the leg with a linedrive in his last start,but alas,he is going to go tomorrow.

Romero is tough,but has given up more earned runs his last 4 starts than Humber...so there is hope.

It is going to be good baseball weather this week,not too hot,but not cold,so the ball might not be jumping out of the park like vs the M's...at least til the Astros hit town,without Carlos Lee who went on the DL.

I expect tight, 4-3 or 5-4 type of games vs the Jays...not blowouts,or big offensive games,but some scoring.

Just hope they can get tonites game,so they can avoid a losing streak. Winning 2 of 3 would be huge.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:58 AM)
I'm not expecting much from this series. Get a win, and sweep Houston and we'll call it a good week.

You sir, are a nonbeliever.

Anyway, tonight will be fun. This whole damn series will be fun. The Blue Jays have a really good offense, but so do we. We've had no problem tagging other teams' aces, and tonight will be no different, especially with Romero's control problems to start the season.

Be patient. Just win.

Sox roll 7-3. Paulie goes yard, Slayer wakes up against lefties.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 11:17 AM)
You sir, are a nonbeliever.

Anyway, tonight will be fun. This whole damn series will be fun. The Blue Jays have a really good offense, but so do we. We've had no problem tagging other teams' aces, and tonight will be no different, especially with Romero's control problems to start the season.

Be patient. Just win.

Sox roll 7-3. Paulie goes yard, Slayer wakes up against lefties.

I'm a believer in the Sox. I think they have a good team. Just trying not to get cocky.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 10:20 AM)
who do i root for tonight, indians or tigers?

Tigers.

They're further back. You just gotta hope the Sox win too so Detroits wins don't get them anywhere haha

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 01:05 PM)
Indians.

Can't see them staying a threat throughout the year. Want to put as much room as possible between us and the Tigers

This. The Indians don't have the talent to stick around. The Tigers will make a run this year, and you want to have them as far back as possible when they do so.

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 11:22 AM)
Jays pen suck and add in the fact that Santos is on the DL

I'd say in 2-3 years someone will say Sergio Santos and we'll all say "who?"