GT: Chicago White Sox @ LA Dodgers

justBLAZE

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is time for CuHumber to pitch more like a Sale-ami! I cannot believe that we lost starts by Peavy and Sale. Both by a run. Need a win badly to maintain our first-class status.

Well Dr. Phillip pitched more like a baseball Phd in his last start on the west coast. Hoping that CuHumber pitches well again under some PST. He has pitched better on the road this year.

Go White Sox.

ZERO confidence in Humber. He's gonna get rocked on his fastball again.... The offense will try and crawl back into it. The pen will give up 1 or 2 late and they'll call it a day.

Salvage job for Q tomorrow. I trust him way more...

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 02:38 PM)
ZERO confidence in Humber. He's gonna get rocked on his fastball again.... The offense will try and crawl back into it. The pen will give up 1 or 2 late and they'll call it a day.

Salvage job for Q tomorrow. I trust him way more...

Robin should send you in to give the pre-game pep talk! :P

I fail to see what is clever about calling a pitcher a vegetable. But whatever. Phil-er up. PHd of pitching. The Incredible Humber. anything but cuchumber.

Or how about this? Phil Humber. That works.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 05:14 PM)
I fail to see what is clever about calling a pitcher a vegetable. But whatever. Phil-er up. PHd of pitching. The Incredible Humber. anything but cuchumber.

I think he prefers Phillip.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 05:14 PM)

:)

I guess I have an appreciation for a nickname that incorporates his name into the word. Probably toxic over-exposure to Chris Berman.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 05:19 PM)
:)

I guess I have an appreciation for a nickname that incorporates his name into the word. Probably toxic over-exposure to Chris Berman.

RUMBLIN BUMBLIN STUMBLIN