2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comcast SportsNet Chicago

Tom Thibodeau was quick to shoot down any rumors that Derrick Rose sitting on the bench Sunday in Indiana meant anything major toward his return. Thibodeau said everyone must remain patient while the former MVP works back from his ACL injury.

This is f***ing crazy. I've never seen a player, paid so much money, a face of the franchise, take so long to come back after "dominating" in practice for a month and throwing down dunks like mad before the games. I'm officially tired of the bulls***.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 02:13 PM)
I thought it was new, but who knows. Vaughn Mcclure didn't mention it. Aggrey Sam also left out the fact that: "Bulls say Carlos Boozer did not make the trip to San Antonio. The reason is unclear but not believed to be injury related" which Vaughn reported.

@CSNBullsInsider

Carlos isn't in San Antonio because of a personal matter, but he'll be back tomorrow, per Bulls PR.

Just watched the last minute or so of the Heat game...the referees completely gave that game to Miami. Is that what they're all like now? They were pulling stuff out of their ass against Orlando while letting the Heat hack with impunity.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 6, 2013 -> 12:10 PM)
Going to the Bulls vs. Lakers game on Sunday. Let it be time for the return.

Bulls are running out of games. After their game on Friday they'll only have 20 more regular season games remaining. The West Coast trip sure seems like a good time for THE RETURN. :)

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Mar 7, 2013 -> 02:58 AM)
Bulls are running out of games. After their game on Friday they'll only have 20 more regular season games remaining. The West Coast trip sure seems like a good time for THE RETURN. :)

I'm sure Rose has more three pointers to practice first.

I don't understand a lot of the frustration over Rose not returning yet. I know everyone pointed to Shumpert's return as a sign that Rose is taking too long to recover, but Shumpert's playing about 20 minutes a night so far and doesn't look strong at all (terrible shooting percentage). At this point, I'm beginning to think it's best just to let Rose sit out remainder of the year.

Edited by fathom