2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 08:23 PM)
Seriously.

"Hey guys, my brother say I'm not motivated to play with you because you basically suck."

This recent patch of baddity has coincided nicely with Reggie Rose' mouth diarrhea and the crescendo of will he/won't he speculation that spawned from the USA Today stuff. Too bad Reggie couldn't just stfu and stuff his dumb face into a pie (that would no doubt be purchased with his brother's money).

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 3, 2013 -> 09:36 PM)
Bad coaching at the end, they can't look that s***ty on two straight inbound plays. That was terrible.

Why was Teague on the floor when they had Bellinelli bringing the ball up? It was like playing 5 on 4.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 4, 2013 -> 03:54 AM)
Why was Teague on the floor when they had Bellinelli bringing the ball up? It was like playing 5 on 4.

Thibs had a lot of guys on the floor that he wouldn't usually play. VladRad and Nazi were out there a lot.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Mar 3, 2013 -> 09:53 PM)
This recent patch of baddity has coincided nicely with Reggie Rose' mouth diarrhea and the crescendo of will he/won't he speculation that spawned from the USA Today stuff. Too bad Reggie couldn't just stfu and stuff his dumb face into a pie (that would no doubt be purchased with his brother's money).

Reggie Rose is the Bulls' Oney Guillen. Hopefully, Derrick can quiet him down and not encourage the idiocy like Ozzie did.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 4, 2013 -> 10:14 AM)
Reggie Rose is the Bulls' Oney Guillen. Hopefully, Derrick can quiet him down and not encourage the idiocy like Ozzie did.

Derrick Rose will not be traded to Miami for an expiring because Reggie pissed off the bulls brass.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 01:54 PM)
Aggrey Sam: Rip didn't make the trip, Kirk doubtful for tomorrow's game, Taj still day-to-day and so is Derrick, per Thibs.

Has Rose been "day to day" for a while or is that something new? (and yes, I know it's meaningless for Thibs, just wondering if it's an upgrade).

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 5, 2013 -> 12:55 PM)
Has Rose been "day to day" for a while or is that something new? (and yes, I know it's meaningless for Thibs, just wondering if it's an upgrade).

I thought it was new, but who knows. Vaughn Mcclure didn't mention it. Aggrey Sam also left out the fact that: "Bulls say Carlos Boozer did not make the trip to San Antonio. The reason is unclear but not believed to be injury related" which Vaughn reported.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz