Return of an All-Star: Sale vs Royals

Steve9347

Back from the Dead.

zombiearm.jpg

Chris Sale and his once-dead and now-resurrected arm rise from the ashes bound for glory.

Whmv1.St.81.jpeg

Luis Mendoza. There shall be a feast upon his portly frame.

NOW CHECK THIS DUDE OUT!

Boom. Gone. Homer.

Just another day in the life of AJ Pierzynski. Yesterday, he sat on the bench, grinding his teeth and his bat hoping for the opportunity to return hero for our Sox. Sir Robin called upon his young steed in the 7th inning, and AJ willingly put his 4-game HR streak on the line for the greater good.

aj-pierzynski-0805.jpg

GTFO - 5 STRAIGHT.

SOX WIN.

Let's go White Sox!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 09:22 AM)
Mendoza pitched well against us last time out...need to have a bit of a better showing against this fool.

He had his good curveball last time out.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 12:11 PM)
He easily makes it onto my Mt. Rushmore of White Sox. 35/56/14/12.

I'm glad the team is playing well enough that taking it easy with Sale is something they can afford to do.

Id pay to see that Mt. Rushmore. 35/56/14/21 (coop is probably my favorite coach out there and deserves the recognition he has earned)

Also would like Sale to K up 8+ today to show the Royals his arm is alive and still throwing fire.

QUOTE (Wagz @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 01:35 PM)
Id pay to see that Mt. Rushmore. 35/56/14/21 (coop is probably my favorite coach out there and deserves the recognition he has earned)

Also would like Sale to K up 8+ today to show the Royals his arm is alive and still throwing fire.

Mine: Frank/Paulie/Buehrle/Ozzie

Buehrle makes it over Pierce/Fox/Aparicio/Lyons/Faber/Jackson/Walsh due to 2005. League was more crowded than 1906/1917

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 01:43 PM)
Mine: Frank/Paulie/Buehrle/Ozzie

Buehrle makes it over Pierce/Fox/Aparicio/Lyons/Faber/Jackson/Walsh due to 2005. League was more crowded than 1906/1917

I agree with the reasoning for Buehrle but is it the same arguement for Ozzie? And I agree talent has gone up alot since then.

QUOTE (Wagz @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 12:35 PM)

Any particular reason why he needs to show the Royals this?

I'd rather he showed the Tigers, Yankees, Rangers, etc. this.

QUOTE (balfanman @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 02:40 PM)
[/b]

Any particular reason why he needs to show the Royals this?

I'd rather he showed the Tigers, Yankees, Rangers, etc. this.

No no particular reason just that he is throwing against them today and not throwing against the tigers, yankees, rangers etc. Just a statement and a reassuring that Sale still has it this year.

QUOTE (Wagz @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 02:13 PM)
I agree with the reasoning for Buehrle but is it the same arguement for Ozzie? And I agree talent has gone up alot since then.

He was a great SS for the Sox and the best manager they've ever had. Frank was the lock. Paulie was #2. Ozzie was #3. Buehrle edged out some good ones for #4.