8/22 Yankees at White Sox

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 07:37 PM)
Farmer was not asked to pay $42.00 to sit in upperdeck either.

And I also doubt he's ever paid a cent in his life to park at an MLB stadium.

Stone's much richer, but he's smart enough not to jump on the fans and he has a more basic understanding of economic reality than does Farmer, whose ego is even bigger.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 07:43 PM)
And I also doubt he's ever paid a cent in his life to park at an MLB stadium.

Stone's much richer, but he's smart enough not to jump on the fans and he has a more basic understanding of economic reality than does Farmer, whose ego is even bigger.

Shows me Farmer really has no clue on the subject at all.

It's almost like Sale has been hearing all the whispers and seen the rankings of him 5th or lower among AL starters so he's out to prove that he's a legit member of that conversation about the best pitcher in either league.

94-95-95 to Ichiro. Goodbye.

CRUISING.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 12:44 AM)
DET leading 3-1, bottom of the 6th.

As expected, no help there...and Verlander tmrw. Then they've got the Angels and Royals.

Bautista returns Friday, and Cooper's probably out for the rest of the series. You know you're banged up when Jeff Mathis has to DH for you.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 07:46 PM)
Bautista returns Friday, and Cooper's probably out for the rest of the series. You know you're banged up when Jeff Mathis has to DH for you.

You can bet the Tigers will not get sweeped by the Royals.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 07:45 PM)
On the Score today, they were talking about a Chris Rongey tweet that said the premium tickets were the ones that sold well yesterday and it was the regular priced tickets that didn't sell. Not sure if that makes sense.

Maybe location...?

If you're going to pay a lot of money to see the Yankees, you might as well pay $50-200 and have a great seat, rather than let's say $20-40 and just a so-so one.

I guess the same logic applies to buying front row tickets to a concert of your favorite performer, rather than loge or mezzanine.