Deltas vs. Omegas

Quin

Y'all ready for this s***? Cause it's the yearly thread and f*** all this lying around.

Greg: Let it go. War's over, man. Verlander dropped the big one.

Quin: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Heat bombed Pearl Harbor and almost beat the Sox in the World Series? Hell no!

Balta: [to SS2k5] Heat?

SS2k5: Forget it, he's rolling.

Quin: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

Caulfield: You know that that phrase was coined by Joseph P. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy's father. Interesting factoid about that...[goes on for five paragraphs about the Kennedy family and how their policies effected China.]

[Quin runs out, alone; then returns]

Quin: What the f*** happened to the SoxTalk I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Quin, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Verlander, he's a dead man! Cabrera, dead! Fielder...

J4L: Dead! Also, one fat motherf***er. Quin's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all in. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Jason: We're just the guys to do it.

Kyyle: [stands up] Yeah, I agree. Let's go get 'em.

SoxAce: Let's do it.

Quin: [shouting] "Let's do it"!

The above was a parody and in no way meant to be taken seriously.

IN THIS CORNER

AT 2-1 WITH A 3.91 ERA, THE PIMP WITH THE SCREWBALL

HECTOOOOOOR SANTIAAAAAGOOOO

Chicago-White-Sox-rookie-closer-Hector-S

And in this corner, some dude from the Twins.

628x471.jpg

Man, I never heard of him before, but f*** that guy.

SOX FELL TO THE LEAGUE LEADERS IN WEIGHT LAST GAME. IT WAS s***. THIS WEEKEND WAS s***.

BUT WHO GIVES A f***? SO WAS THE ROYALS SERIES THEN THEY KICKED THE YANKEES COLLECTIVELY OVERPAID ASSES.

SO, WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? ARE THEY GONNA LIE DOWN AND LET THE SEASON BE OVER?

HELL f***ING NO.

ARE THEY ABOUT TO MAKE A PUSH TO GLORY?

YES.

BECAUSE f*** ALL THE HATERS.

THIS.

IS.

WHITE SOX.

BASEBALL.

AND NOW, FOR YOUR CHICAGO WHITE SOX.

(Play the following to videos at the same time, scroll to 0:28 for the second video).

Edited by Quinarvy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fathom will also be calling his agent...and asking for a cameo appearance with Minka Kelly and/or Derek Jeter.

GREG: Just win, baby!!! Ozzie Guillen, DeWeezy and anyone from the 2005 team rock! Bring back Mark Buehrle and Bill Self! Applebee's is better than Chili's and TGIF's combined. Parking prices suck! White Sox can't beat the Royals!

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 02:17 PM)
If Cleveland wins, Ceasar will be doing his crying elsewhere the rest of his life.

3-2 Tribe with 2 outs.

I hope the mods enforce that....just to be sure

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 01:34 PM)
DET announcers complaining about Sanchez' performance with them this year....leaving way too many balls up in the zone, control/command, etc.

I really like the Tigers broadcast. They keep you interested in the game most of the time and they educate with stats. Miles above the ESPN broadcast of last night.

Nice peg by the Clev catcher on Infante.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 07:36 PM)
I really like the Tigers broadcast. They keep you interested in the game most of the time and they educate with stats. Miles above the ESPN broadcast of last night.

I remember one of their announcers doing a White Sox/Tigers FOX game last year who openly stated that Ozzie leaving for the Marlins was the worst kept secret in sports. He was the only television person you really heard mention this, and there were still a few months left in the season.

I would guess you mean Mario Impemba or Rod Allen, probably Mario.

He actually did the minor league games for my hometown Quad City River Bandits to earn his stripes...worked his way up.

This is going to be the key inning for CLE, heart of the line-up will be up against Pestano. Great pitching from Indians so far.

Esmiel Rogers for CLE? I'm guessing Perez is out?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 01:42 PM)
Ive been enjoying Clevelands broadcast actually. They were just discussing how Detroit has great upside but also has alot of lows. Basically what everyone that wasnt in meltdown mode yesterday was talking about.

What were those lows that they mentioned?

If you think about it, the pressure is more on them.