Bears Game thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We look really f***ing good. Can't wait to see how we do against Green Bay's s***ty defense.

The best part is there is plenty of room to improve. Cutlet made several ill-advised throws and even B Marsh had a couple catches he didnt make. However...."it's all good!"

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 03:21 PM)
We look really f***ing good. Can't wait to see how we do against Green Bay's s***ty defense.

The best part is there is plenty of room to improve. Cutlet made several ill-advised throws and even B Marsh had a couple catches he didnt make. However...."it's all good!"

Any injury update on Tillman?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 02:24 PM)
Any injury update on Tillman?

Leg injury is all they are saying. I didn't even see a replay of what happened. They just said he limped off the field and that's it

We started looking like a well-oiled machine by the end of the game.

I think Luck is going to be good too. Very poised, confident, and didn't really change despite turning the ball over. He racked up some decent yardage.

People started burying the O-line too soon, the sack was actually allowed by Kellen Davis, who had his head up his ass for the entire game just about. After that, once Cutler found his GPS or whatever, he was on fire, and the outcome of the game was never really in doubt. Luck got a lot of yardage but it was basically meaningless because the Bears were up 20 by the time the Colts started doing anything.

Also, why does Devin Hester still have defenders of that experiment? He was absolutely brutal today, especially in contrast to Jeffery who looks ready to start at flanker NOW. Hester plays WR like a punt returner, catch, juke, stop, shift, fall down.

After a rough start ended up being a very dominating game by the Bears, hopefully win against the Packers and the Bears hype will start going through the roof. I think the only group that played poorly yesterday was the linebackers and Kellen Davis. But, Urlacher was out for half the game which obviously had an impact and Davis did have that awesome block on Jeffrey's catch so even in that it wasn't all bad. O-Line is going to face probably their toughest test of season given the amount of blitzes against Packers will find out where they stand.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 10:07 AM)
So the non bears fans cannot complain about it cluttering up the NFL thread. Game talk here, midweek news in the NFL thread.

9-9-2012 Bears vs Colts

Discuss.

I like how the NFL Thread was completely dead during this period. It's a Chicago board, can't the convo just exist in the NFL thread moving forward? There's like 10 posts on the Packers game now, and conversation was just slaughtered.

Not that I post on a message board during Bears games anyway, but it seems ass-backwards and I am complaining.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 10:20 AM)
I like how the NFL Thread was completely dead during this period. It's a Chicago board, can't the convo just exist in the NFL thread moving forward? There's like 10 posts on the Packers game now, and conversation was just slaughtered.

Not that I post on a message board during Bears games anyway, but it seems ass-backwards and I am complaining.

We cant win, Steve, there will always be a complaint either way. The non Bears fans arent happy with the bears domination of the thread, so this was an attempt to move it off and keep everyone happy. as I said, Gamethread talk, weekly discussion should be in the NFL thread