Sox vs Tigers... The Final Countdown!!!!

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 09:40 PM)
Cmon you can not take credit for predicting that he would not have a sub-2 ERA for the entire season hahahahahaha

The top pitchers in the league dont even do that......Do you work with Ms Cleo by any chance?

That's not what I said. I said he was LUCKY AS HELL to have that sparkling ERA. Most people here, at the time, didn't think Quintana was LUCKY AS HELL to be putting up the numbers he did. They thought he was actually a dominant pitcher. I kept referring to him as getting by with smoke and mirrors, and people gave me s*** for being pessimistic about him. And.....poof, smoke thinning and mirrors getting cloudy.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 08:45 PM)
That's not what I said. I said he was LUCKY AS HELL to have that sparkling ERA. Most people here, at the time, didn't think Quintana was LUCKY AS HELL to be putting up the numbers he did. They thought he was actually a dominant pitcher. I kept referring to him as getting by with smoke and mirrors, and people gave me s*** for being pessimistic about him. And.....poof, smoke thinning and mirrors getting cloudy.

Smoke and mirror is a guy who has nothing and will be out of baseball rather sooner than later. This is not the case with Q as he should be servicable MLB starter.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 10:46 PM)
They really could use Olmedo tonight. Who should be playing?

Olmedo? No freaking way. Olmedo is not even a major league hitter, barely a defensive utility player. He could have used DJ in place of Viciedo (since Viciedo is DH'ing).