Chicago White Sox @ LAA Angels

justBLAZE

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 10:16 PM)
The Tigers play horribly on the road...where they will be to end the season.

The Tigers are also going to have a much more difficult time sweeping the Twins with a day/night doubleheader Sunday.

As long as we're in first place on Monday, even if it's a tie for 1st, we'll probably be okay.

Even if we're down by 1, we play the Indians well and the Rays might already be eliminated from all reasonable contention...not to mention we don't face David Price as things are currently lining up, obviously subject to change.

Really does not matter this team is looking like last year's now where the pitcher can not make a mistake as the offense cannot generate anything whatsoever. Last night was a prime example Liriano was doing fine yet he was pulled because the Sox were not generating any offense and have not for the last few weeks. the starters have been fine all year but suddenly the offense has nothing except for Rios.

Jeff Manto can send this one to Cooperstown. Unless the approach at he plate is addressed the word is out. Breaking stuff away fastballs in.

Edited by Harry Chappas

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 09:27 PM)
what the hell is Viciedo doing in this lineup? RV, you still have the division in your hands. Bench his sorry ass agst RHs, at least!

You have to go Wise in CF, DeAza in LF from here on out against righties.

Maybe even getting in Johnson more often against tough righties, although it's pretty hard to bench Konerko.

You also might have to move Beckham up and Youk down, or at least have Wise second on the road instead of YOUK.

What bugs me is we should be a whopping 3 games up on the Tigers. The fact our team, with so much at stake, couldn't squeeze out a win yesterday prior to heading to Anaheim to face a good team really rankles me. And confuses me. It's like our guys don't want it to be easy. Weird.