Chicago White Sox @ LAA Angels

justBLAZE

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball rolling breaking ball after rolling breaking ball

1 run

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 04:42 AM)
Only we could get owned by Chen, Guthrie, and Santana all right in a row

That is true. Only the White Sox. ...

If we collapse the rest of the way and don't make the postseason, will you guys be mad or just sad? This team is so bizarre I feel differently depending on the day.

QUOTE (chisoxt @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 10:55 PM)
I hate to say it but Paul Konerko is starting to remind me of Jermain Dye's last season in 2009 when he started out hot and completely collapsed in the second half.

yea, looking more and more like hes ready to just be a dh

QUOTE (chisoxt @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 10:55 PM)
I hate to say it but Paul Konerko is starting to remind me of Jermain Dye's last season in 2009 when he started out hot and completely collapsed in the second half.

It may just be the wrist. But at 37 next season, they can't rely on him being a 4-hitter on a championship team anymore. I think 2013 will be Konerko's last season.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 09:58 PM)
That is true. Only the White Sox. ...

If we collapse the rest of the way and don't make the postseason, will you guys be mad or just sad? This team is so bizarre I feel differently depending on the day.

Resigned.

And knowing the challenge posed by Detroit is only going to be greater next season with Martinez back, Alburquerque for the entire season....maybe a ROY campaign by Avisail Garcia.

All things considered, it would be a miracle for the Sox to beat DET next year unless Verlander and Scherzer both go down to injury.

Not quite as bad as in 2008, because that would have been 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2008 that the Twins had beaten us, with only 2005 in between.