Chicago White Sox @ LAAA California Angels playing in Anaheim.

Greg Hibbard

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 04:57 AM)
0-7 with RISP. Complete collapse by the offense of late. Ventura has got to shake up the lineup.

Hey, this is baseball. You can't devise a pep talk, you can't throw over a table, you can't shuffle the lineup. You have to stay the course, baby.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 10:59 PM)
Can we just sit Dunn and Paulie and Youk?

We're not winning with them. Their lack of clutch hitting is killing us. Lets just try playing without them.

....as if we needed another reason why you should never go anywhere near a baseball organization.

I hope next year has a different storyline at least. These four and five game mini winning streaks and losing streaks are pretty maddening. Who would have thought after the five-game win streak that the Sox would go back in the tank?

Wrong time for rest

but they really, really need it. Our bench has won us games all season long pretty much, and our veterans have done nothing but choke and lose us games lately.

definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 05:02 AM)
Well the excuse engine is probably getting warmed up. I figure that they are getting Hawk ready to start with the well we weren't supposed to be there crap next.

The Angels sure are having no problem sweeping this supposed contender. This is kinda how I thought we'd finally play vs. KC in those 3 games; treating the Royals like the Angels are treating us, like a totally inferior team.

We have to hope Cleveland plays like Cleveland in those games in the Cell and we somehow sweep.

Edited by greg775