Non Roster Invites

flavum

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 09:31 PM)
This thread is worse than the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie with sissy Trey Songz. But I have to stick up for kyyle. While they're definitely some power-happy mods around these parts, he's not one of them.

I look forward to your review of that movie in the film thread

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 09:31 PM)
This thread is worse than the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie with sissy Trey Songz. But I have to stick up for kyyle. While they're definitely some power-happy mods around these parts, he's not one of them.

You forgot my grapes and hot towels this morning minion.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 10:31 PM)
This thread is worse than the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie with sissy Trey Songz. But I have to stick up for kyyle. While there are definitely some power-happy mods around these parts, he's not one of them.

49180_o.gif

IIIIIIII HAVEEEEE THE POWERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

QUOTE (Lamar Johnson 23 @ Jan 14, 2013 -> 08:37 AM)
Yes sir!
I am going to spring training in early March with my son and grandson. I remember is some of my last visits I was dissapointed in players I thought were going to help us. I also saw players begin well but never amounted to $%^&* I saw Beckham look like he was ready to make the team with his first visit to Glendale. What pitchers position player or just invitees would any of you bet on to make the team.. At a horse race this would be call handicapping. Anyone with some insight?

QUOTE (Bubba Philips @ Jan 14, 2013 -> 06:32 PM)
I am going to spring training in early March with my son and grandson. I remember is some of my last visits I was dissapointed in players I thought were going to help us. I also saw players begin well but never amounted to $%^&* I saw Beckham look like he was ready to make the team with his first visit to Glendale. What pitchers position player or just invitees would any of you bet on to make the team.. At a horse race this would be call handicapping. Anyone with some insight?

If the Sox can figure out how to close the hole in Bells swing, he will have a shot as a backup CI. So far he has been a switch hitting Josh Fields.