2013-2014 NFL Thread

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 24, 2013 -> 09:02 PM)
Love that teams now run the shotgun victory formation because Schiano is such an asshat. Just fire him already.

No, keep him!

At this point I bet against the Bucs solely because he is their coach! And I win every week! ;)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that goes without saying. We knew the depth was not great on this team, and if the first line went down, the bears were in trouble. Of course Trestman isnt going to concede the season to the media, so "Next man up" is fine by me

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 25, 2013 -> 04:56 PM)
They can also trade a late round pick for a pass rusher with an expiring contract. Walter Football suggested Antonio Smith

They already traded their 7th rounder for Rosario. I they want to rebuild via the draft, there is no need to be throwing away picks

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 27, 2013 -> 07:41 PM)
I love halftime wagering.

I love in-game wagering.

At the 2 minute warning of the first half in the Broncos game, 5dimes had the game total at 39.5. I unloaded on that. Of course it was still 7-0 at that point but Washington was already in FG range. Plus the Broncos are just crazy good on offense in the second half.

I also tried to get Redskins team total over 13.5 earlier in that drive but I was too late.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 27, 2013 -> 07:17 PM)
I love in-game wagering.

At the 2 minute warning of the first half in the Broncos game, 5dimes had the game total at 39.5. I unloaded on that. Of course it was still 7-0 at that point but Washington was already in FG range. Plus the Broncos are just crazy good on offense in the second half.

I also tried to get Redskins team total over 13.5 earlier in that drive but I was too late.

Hah, I try to avoid in-game just because I get a bit impulsive at times...;) I took Pittsburgh -6 and Denver -7.5, both at half, separately and parlayed together. Helped offset a frustrating day otherwise.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 08:25 AM)
I love it. I love that they had probably the best running back of the past 20 years and wasted him.

With their current QBs, that team might be bad enough to lose 14 games, even with AP. I think the Bucs will pull a few out once Schiano is inevitably fired (he's lost like, what, 12 games in a row now? 14 games? Something like that. He has to go soon).

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 09:03 AM)
With their current QBs, that team might be bad enough to lose 14 games, even with AP. I think the Bucs will pull a few out once Schiano is inevitably fired (he's lost like, what, 12 games in a row now? 14 games? Something like that. He has to go soon).

Schiano is a solid 1-12 in his last 13 games.