2013-2014 NFL Thread

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 10:07 AM)
I now have to watch Seneca Wallace play QB for the next three or four weeks.

That being said, Eddie Lacy is sick. He had over 97 yards rushing after contact.

Brandon Jacobs also ran over the Bears defense. Don't get TOO excited. Lacy's good, but not 120 yards a game and 100 yards after contact good.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 09:57 AM)
I completely agree that Rodgers would most likely have won this game for the Packers, im not disagreeing at all. All players being healthy, I really dont know how it would have shaken out, to be honest with you. But they have to keep playing. I just dont like the "We shouldnt enjoy this..." sentiment. f*** that

Agreed. Half of the battle in the NFL is getting lucky and staying healthy. There are no asterisks in the standings.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 10:09 AM)
Would the Bears have won if both Rodgers and Cutler had played? No idea.

At Lambeau the more likely outcome would have been a Packers win, but the Bears would have had a chance.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 10:07 AM)
I now have to watch Seneca Wallace play QB for the next three or four weeks.

That being said, Eddie Lacy is sick. He had over 97 yards rushing after contact.

He looks so much better than his college buddies Ingram & Richardson.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 10:17 AM)
Brandon Jacobs also ran over the Bears defense. Don't get TOO excited. Lacy's good, but not 120 yards a game and 100 yards after contact good.

I am excited. Over the past 5 weeks he is leading the NFL in rushing.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 10:15 AM)
I doubt that. I bet Flynn is already packing his camo parka and long underwear

I don't think they will. Packers believe Flynn has been dealing with elbow issues dating back to his year in Seattle.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 11:15 AM)
I doubt that. I bet Flynn is already packing his camo parka and long underwear

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 11:25 AM)
I don't think they will. Packers believe Flynn has been dealing with elbow issues dating back to his year in Seattle.

As a Packer fan, I'd like to see them activate Scott Tolzien from the practice squad and give him a shot vs the Eagles. Not that I think Tolzien is that great, but he can't possibly be worse than Wallace was last night.

I am still not used to these "Bizarro-Bears," but that game was entertaining as hell, and the guys in the cheese grater hats were f***in' awesome.

I must say, however, that I have been watching this team since Abe Gibron was coach, and I have never seen a more pathetic collection of safeties. They are embarrassing.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 10:36 AM)
I am still not used to these "Bizarro-Bears," but that game was entertaining as hell, and the guys in the cheese grater hats were f***in' awesome.

I must say, however, that I have been watching this team since Abe Gibron was coach, and I have never seen a more pathetic collection of safeties. They are embarrassing.

Wright can't tackle and Conte runs away whenever he sees somebody bigger than him approaching.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 10:38 AM)
Wright can't tackle and Conte runs away whenever he sees somebody bigger than him approaching.

Don't forget about Steltz; although he did look good holding for Gould on that kickoff.

I used to think Seneca Wallace was best backup QB in game, but damn he has no arm anymore.

Kind of stuck though if you are packers. Tough to pick up a QB off the street and expect them to perform well. Maybe just do some power running all game.

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 10:42 AM)
I used to think Seneca Wallace was best backup QB in game, but damn he has no arm anymore.

Kind of stuck though if you are packers. Tough to pick up a QB off the street and expect them to perform well. Maybe just do some power running all game.

Maybe they will call up Favre...;)

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 03:48 PM)
I think three weeks is extremely optimistic, but who knows.

IIRC Charles Rodgers broke his collarbone, and came back really early and then immediately broke it again. I think the second time it was against the Bears