2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your post made me think about this...is GB radio tomorrow going to be filled with meatballs talking about how Rodgers was just standing around, wasn't on headset helping out Seneca, but the devil himself, Jay Cutler, was? I was imagining the backlash with idiots on radio here if the roles were reversed.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 11:36 PM)
Happy for the win...not excited for the next INT Jay throws and the meatheads come out in droves asking for McCown

I am pretty sure people are happy to have a serviceable backup like McCown.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 11:18 PM)
Marshall Martellus and Alshon is a scary set of Receivers for a QB to play with. Forte is just icing on the cake

It's shocking how one of the worst receiving corps in football the past few years has turned into one of the best in a matter of two seasons.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 11:46 PM)
Your post made me think about this...is GB radio tomorrow going to be filled with meatballs talking about how Rodgers was just standing around, wasn't on headset helping out Seneca, but the devil himself, Jay Cutler, was? I was imagining the backlash with idiots on radio here if the roles were reversed.

No, because people actually like Aaron Rodgers. There's a lot of people who hate Jay Cutler for various stupid reasons.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 11:54 PM)
Trestman knows how to coach. If jay is not back next week and the bears win, things will get interesting. That last drive was amazing.

Decamillis sucks.

At this point, I don't want Jay to rush back. It doesn't help the team and it does him no good.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 11:55 PM)
At this point, I don't want Jay to rush back. It doesn't help the team and it does him no good.

Cutler has missed a lot of games in his career due to injury. In the past he was the only option.

The bears need to see what he can do in this system as this is finally a real NFL offense.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 12:46 AM)

But...but...that doesn't help anyone's narratives!