Arch Madness 2013

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 6, 2013 -> 10:35 PM)
Leaving directly from work tomorrow. Going to be a really slow day.

Ditto. I'm off at 4 pm so I should make it to the lou just in time for tip off of the SIU game. And yes, I'm awake at 4 am cause I'm worse than a little kid and can't sleep cause I'm so excited.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 7, 2013 -> 04:30 AM)
Ditto. I'm off at 4 pm so I should make it to the lou just in time for tip off of the SIU game. And yes, I'm awake at 4 am cause I'm worse than a little kid and can't sleep cause I'm so excited.

4.5 hours from Chicago to St. Louis? Unless you go like 90, no way!

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 7, 2013 -> 06:17 AM)
Google and everyone else I have talked to says 4.5.

Does Google account for Chicago traffic at 4? It's a pain to reach 55 or 57 at that time from city? Unless you're right there already.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 8, 2013 -> 04:40 PM)
Hook and ladder to end the ISU Evansville game, the officials miss one of the easiest travels ever to call, but the kid gets his shot blocked into next week to even it up. Yep, its March.

It was a pretty cool play and it worked. Except you're right, he took 3 full steps and then got the shot blocked (where a foul could have been called). But who could argue the non-foul call when he skated to get there. The disappointing thing was the two missed FT's with :22 left that could have made the final play unnecessary.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Mar 8, 2013 -> 10:29 PM)
It was a pretty cool play and it worked. Except you're right, he took 3 full steps and then got the shot blocked (where a foul could have been called). But who could argue the non-foul call when he skated to get there. The disappointing thing was the two missed FT's with :22 left that could have made the final play unnecessary.

It is pretty amazing how quickly the kids lose track of everything but the ball in that situation. Four guys went to the ball, and one stayed back.