Midwest Region

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 04:20 PM)
What is that dude for Cinci doing? You have to know in that situation to kick the ball back out. They've gone over it 100 times.

The Creighton McDermott's wins.

If I'm Duke, I'm throwing two guys at him. Nobody on Duke can guard him one on one.

Josh Pastner=Cillian Murphy's half-brother

Wow, the B10 is just on fire so far, with the exception of WI (normal for them in the post-season recently).

MI and MSU both playing like Final 4 teams.

Memphis just doesn't have that one player who can take over a game offensively and roll up 30 points.

Can't believe Iowa had MSU down 13 points in the B10 Tourney....Harris wasn't playing as well last weekend as he has been so far today.

And Stephens has to have a high 40's vertical. Hope he makes it in the NBA or with the Globetrotters, he's fun to watch and 100% energy despite the asthma problems.

Edited by caulfield12

Instead of b****ing about the seeding screw job, they just went out and smoked the 4 & 5 seeds. Good work Ducks.

Which is great for them, but the seeding not only screwed them, it screwed their opponents. I think avoiding early round conference matchups goes too far when it destroys bracket integrity.

The refs have decided Louisville is going to win. A Louisville player rolled over with the ball and they didn't call a travel.

Also hearing the Louisville crowd really points out how the committee did Louisville a massive favor they didn't necessarily deserve. Duke had the better RPI, same amount of losses and won the head to head earlier in the year. Their reward? A semi-road game in the Elite 8. Louisville certainly deserved a No. 1, but it's very hard to argue such a gap between the teams, especially in Louisville's favor. Yet, the crowd seems to be giving them a big edge.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 06:10 PM)
I think the refs have called it pretty tight both ways. I would like them to let both teams play more.

They called it tight early and stopped that in the second half. Duke really fell apart once Louisville made a run, which is what happens when you're the road team.