South Region

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 21, 2013 -> 08:20 PM)
Geez, VCU. Look loads better than they did vs Saint Louis last week.

Competition? I believe Akron is also missing a player or three. One got hurt, I think and they said something in the broadcast before about the flu. Game was over before it started.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Mar 21, 2013 -> 09:24 PM)
Competition? I believe Akron is also missing a player or three. One got hurt, I think and they said something in the broadcast before about the flu. Game was over before it started.

I turned it on after Cal/UNLV ended so didn't hear that.

Do we know what time the game will be Sat?

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 21, 2013 -> 08:31 PM)
I turned it on after Cal/UNLV ended so didn't hear that.

Do we know what time the game will be Sat?

They just mentioned it again. Akron's starting PG got arrested for trafficking marijuana and was dismissed the first week of March. Two players tonight were unavailable due to the flu and a 3rd with back spasms. They didn't say 4 starters, but said 4 key players not playing tonight.

SDSU outplayed Michigan in the first half, but Michigan absolutely crushed them in the second. That is going to be a dangerous team, especially if they can keep shooting. McGary was the biggest difference though. Just a force down low on both ends of the court. He's a real nice player.

That could very easily be a Final Four team.

Oh, and it was amazing how terrible Wolters looked. Michigan's entire goal was to keep him from doing anything, and they did a pretty damn good job of it.

Edited by witesoxfan

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 21, 2013 -> 10:26 PM)
SDSU outplayed Michigan in the first half, but Michigan absolutely crushed them in the second. That is going to be a dangerous team, especially if they can keep shooting. McGary was the biggest difference though. Just a force down low on both ends of the court. He's a real nice player.

That could very easily be a Final Four team.

Oh, and it was amazing how terrible Wolters looked. Michigan's entire goal was to keep him from doing anything, and they did a pretty damn good job of it.

Almost as bad as the vaunted Muscala looked in his game.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 07:11 PM)
NW St and FGC are both fun as hell to watch.

When you keep staring at the FGC coach's wife, of course they are fun to watch. :P

I agree though. Remember that this FGC team beat Miami-FL back at the start of the season.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 07:13 PM)
When you keep staring at the FGC coach's wife, of course they are fun to watch. :P

I agree though. Remember that this FGC team beat Miami-FL back at the start of the season.

I love the track meet teams. No one does it anymore, but it is much fun to watch.