4/3/13 KC at ChiSox, 1:10 PM CST

Capn12

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 02:27 PM)
Freese is back in a week and then he slides over.

I remember when Allen Craig played 2B for a few games. He was a great fantasy player because of his 2B eligibility last year.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 02:29 PM)
Don't know if you're serious or not but that would still be a HR.

Yeah, you can't stand out of play and make a catch.

Oh man, Jake almost got hurt on that play.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 02:32 PM)
However, he could have caught it and fallen in to the bullpen and it still would have been an out, which I don't agree with.

That almost happened, lol.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 02:29 PM)
Don't know if you're serious or not but that would still be a HR.

Really? Because catching a ball in foul territory is an out... even in the stands.

Edit: ah. Falling, diving is ok but standing isnt? Thats weird. What if he stood on top of the fence and jumped over while catching it? Lol

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 02:33 PM)
Really? Because catching a ball in foul territory is an out... even in the stands.

Have you seen anyone jump into the stands, stand up in the stands, and make a catch? I haven't.

Only if your feet are in play or were in play when they were last on the ground. If you jumped into the stands and actually had your feet on the ground before you caught the ball it would not be an out.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 3, 2013 -> 02:35 PM)
Only if your feet are in play or were in play when they were last on the ground. If you jumped into the stands and actually had your feet on the ground before you caught the ball it would not be an out.

Didnt Endy Chavez or someone catch a hr while one foot was on the top of the wall or something?

Also I edited my last post

Edit: ah. Falling, diving is ok but standing isnt? Thats weird. What if he stood on top of the fence and jumped over while catching it? Lol

I think if your feet are actually ON the fence that's OK, but I'm not 100% certain on that. If your feet have been grounded on the other side of the fence then that's definitely not OK, though I can't remember ever seeing that happen in a major league game.