Southside Hitmen vs. Emerald City Munchkins

Quin

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough break for Dunn. To my eye, he looks a lot better this year. I expect fewer walks based on his current approach, so here's hoping he gets some more hits to make up for it.

I will agree Rios has become one of the better hitters in the league. He has become very consistent. He looks so comfortable at the plate. Beautiful HR. And to think I despised him at one time.

Let's win this game. We're playing a lot of close games again this year. Let's win 3/4s of the one-run games.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2013 -> 02:59 PM)
I will agree Rios has become one of the better hitters in the league. He has become very consistent. He looks so comfortable at the plate. Beautiful HR. And to think I despised him at one time.

Let's win this game. We're playing a lot of close games again this year. Let's win 3/4s of the one-run games.

I think you were right to despise him way back when. He was making a lot of guaranteed money and had one of the worst seasons ever. On top of it, it seemed to have gotten into his head so much that his effort/focus weren't there while it was going on.

He has totally changed ALL of that.