Game Thread - 4/22 @ 7:10 PM Tribe vs. Sox

hogan873

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 05:37 PM)
you didn't think some (a lot) of that act was phony? Sure seems like AJ and PK and some others thought so. As for that trade, we can agree. Horrible.

Not at all. Unless he's been faking it his entire career, since he's always been a goofball. The rod up your ass, stiff clubhouses under Dye/AJ/PK are not going to be something I'll miss when PK is gone.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 06:39 PM)
This team is just terrible to watch.

I wish you would take Chris Rongey's spot.

Maybe the fans would be more likely to support the team if the front office/PR people were more honest, instead of selling something the fans are unwilling to buy.

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 06:41 PM)
Not at all. Unless he's been faking it his entire career, since he's always been a goofball. The rod up your ass, stiff clubhouses under Dye/AJ/PK are not going to be something I'll miss when PK is gone.

Don't forget Thome, too.

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 05:41 PM)

yeah, i'll take their act over a guy showboating and whining while barely hitting above the mendoza line.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2013 -> 05:45 PM)
I have no idea why Ventura is trying to force Dunn into the #4 spot in the order. If anything, it just makes it easier to pitch around Rios now.

Cause he's not that good of a manager?