Game Thread 6/18

cabiness42

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 10:10 PM)
We gave it back

The Twins are notorious for scoring right after the Sox do.

But seriously, this team is full of mental midgets. Get 2 outs, then let 3 or 4 straight guys get on and give up 2 runs during that span. De Aza is just pissing me off. Bonehead play at 3rd base getting caught too far off the bag......we have a runner on 1st and 1 out and he strikes out of course. Seriously what is this guy? A poor man's Chris Singleton? I don't know. Maybe I'm pissed because I hate the Twins so much but this is just pathetic.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 09:17 PM)
I hope this was the end of the Troncoso Experiment.

There was ever an experiment?

Just not any other options in AA/AAA.

Sad state of affairs. Not really surprising it ended this way, just that he managed to fall apart after there were already 2 outs and Doumit struck the deciding blow, with his .224 average.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 19, 2013 -> 01:40 PM)
But I thought people wanted Nate Jones DFA'd and replaced by him?

Don't confuse folks who can't remember from one play or at bat or pitch to the next let alone game to game ;) If we have such a dearth of talent in the minors why would you trade good relievers and then rely on those who aren't so good? In my opinion Troncoso showed in the game last night why we have a problem. He made a good pitch to Mauer and got beat with the single to left. He then got two strikes on the third out and couldn't make the pitch he needed to make. Just can't put the guy away and consequently we lose again