NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 10:32 PM)
I honestly think he's doing it for attention

He's certainly milking the s*** out of it. Sucks this happened, but the loss of Lebron is negated by the umpteen unforced to's committed by the Spurs.

Still, a very entertaining game.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 11:38 PM)
He's certainly milking the s*** out of it. Sucks this happened, but the loss of Lebron is negated by the umpteen unforced to's committed by the Spurs.

Still, a very entertaining game.

I was thinking the same thing. Heat fans will say Lebron going out was the reason they lost but if SA cuts their turnovers in half they win.

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 10:43 PM)
So is The Cramp on par with such Finals moments as The Shrug and The Flu Game?

He did something Jordan never did, left a game with a cramp in the finals. Not comparing, just saying.

Yeah totally unfair...not like both teams are playing in the exact same conditions or anythin...

Duncan is 48 practically playing the whole game and Parker is playing on a bad wheel in the exact same conditions. LeBron is the most physically fit human being on earth. I found it hilarious that he was left paralyzed and had to be taken into the locker room for a thigh transplant as the heat absolutely folded at the slightest hint of adversity lol

Way to tough it out and leave it all out on the court in the championship...

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 11:02 PM)
Yeah totally unfair...not like both teams are playing in the exact same conditions or anythin...

Duncan is 48 practically playing the whole game and Parker is playing on a bad wheel in the exact same conditions. LeBron is the most physically fit human being on earth. I found it hilarious that he was left paralyzed and had to be taken into the locker room for a thigh transplant as the heat absolutely folded at the slightest hint of adversity lol

Way to tough it out and leave it all out on the court in the championship...

Lol, I swear people have never been around someone trying to play when their muscles are cramping. If the cramps are bad it really can't be done.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 11:33 PM)
Lol, I swear people have never been around someone trying to play when their muscles are cramping. If the cramps are bad it really can't be done.

I'm talking about the rest of the team too. They absolutely gave up and just folded as soon as was out in a still close game.

My comments about LeBron are that I don't buy his cramping as an excuse because 1. Every single player on court was playing in the same conditions and 2. They shouldn't have just given up as soon as he has to sit out when the game is that close at that point in the game.

LeBron is always dealing with cramps. When you have a legit cramping problem, though, there's nothing you can do about it. Not without a good 15-60 minutes to deal with it.

The reason the Spurs went wild from 3 is how much effort the Heat put into denying the ball inside. It opened everything up.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 11:55 PM)
LeBron is always dealing with cramps. When you have a legit cramping problem, though, there's nothing you can do about it. Not without a good 15-60 minutes to deal with it.

The reason the Spurs went wild from 3 is how much effort the Heat put into denying the ball inside. It opened everything up.

Wait until his knees start to fail at that size. He better hope his genetics hold up

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 6, 2014 -> 12:11 AM)
Wait until his knees start to fail at that size. He better hope his genetics hold up

There are a few dudes on that team that can help him out with knee pain management