NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jun 11, 2014 -> 10:40 PM)
I gotta believe this is just a giant troll.

nba_g_heat11_600x400.jpg

The story or my post? I'm being dead serious. Sure, i'd tune in to watch some of the games to see how they played together. But there's no way in hell i'm watching 70+ Bulls games. I'll absolutely turn into J4L and ask, what's the point? They have no shot. At least in the past they had an arguable chance, even if it wasn't likely.

edit: and as a general NBA fan, at least right now there are a handful of teams that could hang with Miami. Again, a semblance of a non-Heat winner. If this Big Four happens that goes out the window.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 09:38 AM)
The story or my post? I'm being dead serious. Sure, i'd tune in to watch some of the games to see how they played together. But there's no way in hell i'm watching 70+ Bulls games. I'll absolutely turn into J4L and ask, what's the point? They have no shot. At least in the past they had an arguable chance, even if it wasn't likely.

edit: and as a general NBA fan, at least right now there are a handful of teams that could hang with Miami. Again, a semblance of a non-Heat winner. If this Big Four happens that goes out the window.

I am watching less of the NBA than I ever have. Melo to MIA would end the NBA for me.

What is this proposed lineup?

Chalmers-Wade-James-Melo-Bosh at C?

It's ridiculous and isn't happening. Maybe if Bosh leaves. The players union would throw a fit if all 4 take 14 million.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/201..._medium=twitter

Michael Wallace @WallaceNBA_ESPN

Chris Bosh tells Miami Herald's Barry Jackson he, LeBron and Wade have never discussed bringing in Carmelo. "It's very, very unlikely."

• LeBon, Wade and Bosh would each have to leave more than $6 million a year on the table, ‘Melo more than $9 from his max. All may be willing to take a little less, but that’s not a little (we will have more coming later on the financing of this idea).

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 04:19 PM)
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/201..._medium=twitter

Michael Wallace @WallaceNBA_ESPN

Chris Bosh tells Miami Herald's Barry Jackson he, LeBron and Wade have never discussed bringing in Carmelo. "It's very, very unlikely."

• LeBon, Wade and Bosh would each have to leave more than $6 million a year on the table, ‘Melo more than $9 from his max. All may be willing to take a little less, but that’s not a little (we will have more coming later on the financing of this idea).

I have a hard time believing two reporters just made that up. Windhorst is Lebron's ghost writer and has been since his Cleveland days so...

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 09:18 AM)
F*ck, Joey Crawford refs tonight's GM 4, Leonard and Spurs in quick foul trouble, Heat by double digits.

He should not ref Spurs games in the playoffs. There is a history and this makes the league look foolish having a ref with a bias in the Finals

Where's J4L to remind us how easily the Heat were gonna roll the Spurs? Every offesnsive possession by the Heat looks forced and sloppy while the Spurs are getting clean looks.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 09:04 PM)
Where's J4L to remind us how easily the Heat were gonna roll the Spurs. Every offesnsive possession by the Heat looks forced and sloppy while the Spurs are getting clean looks.

and greg :P loving this game :headbang

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 09:04 PM)
Where's J4L to remind us how easily the Heat were gonna roll the Spurs? Every offesnsive possession by the Heat looks forced and sloppy while the Spurs are getting clean looks.

He's busy flipping coins to see who is better: Lebron or Jordan.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 09:18 PM)
Bron Bron with another no show as his team is getting blown out. Take the ball in the post. You either score or get fouled 90 percent of the time. Why the hell wont you do it?

He's scurred

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 12, 2014 -> 09:24 PM)
Too many people think the Heat are out of this game.

I think everyone knows they have a run in them and they could possibly win. They're still down by 19 at halftime though.