NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jun 6, 2014 -> 07:59 PM)
The fact that Jonathon Martin legitimately tweeted this is one of the most ridiculous things Ive seen in sports in a while.

RT @J_Martin71: With that said… C’mon bruh. Drink a Gatorade & get out there

Why? The guy is the poster child for the meatball, jock, fratboy football player. I'd be more surprised if he didn't have something stupid to say.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 7, 2014 -> 08:15 AM)
Why? The guy is the poster child for the meatball, jock, fratboy football player. I'd be more surprised if he didn't have something stupid to say.

He is?

Nadal -120 and Miami +160 was probably the easiest parlay I've ever made considering the value. I don't think anyone expected them to take both in San Antonio. I expect the Spurs to take one in Miami too.

E: Great game by Lebron too.

Edited by Boogua

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 02:42 AM)
Nadal -120 and Miami +160 was probably the easiest parlay I've ever made considering the value. I don't think anyone expected them to take both in San Antonio. I expect the Spurs to take one in Miami too.

E: Great game by Lebron too.

The Spurs are not going to win in Miami. This is just like the Indy series. These teams beat the Heat once and don't have the same WTW the second game, then before you know it, it's a crucial split. Manu played like s*** the last 2-3 minutes. Miami is going to bring it back to S.A. up 3-1. I wouldn't discount a Miami win in game Five, but Spurs will likely salvage game five, then Miami wraps it up at home.

Once again, the genius Gregg Popovich shows he's just like any other coach. Scott Brooks would have gotten fried for losing this game down the stretch. Players win games. Bosh hit the huge shot; LeBron was great on both ends. Heat turned it up on defense in crunch time. Result a victory.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 8, 2014 -> 09:54 PM)
The Spurs are not going to win in Miami. This is just like the Indy series. These teams beat the Heat once and don't have the same WTW the second game, then before you know it, it's a crucial split. Manu played like s*** the last 2-3 minutes. Miami is going to bring it back to S.A. up 3-1. I wouldn't discount a Miami win in game Five, but Spurs will likely salvage game five, then Miami wraps it up at home.

Once again, the genius Gregg Popovich shows he's just like any other coach. Scott Brooks would have gotten fried for losing this game down the stretch. Players win games. Bosh hit the huge shot; LeBron was great on both ends. Heat turned it up on defense in crunch time. Result a victory.

A bit extreme. The Spurs are a much, much better team than the Pacers.

Lol at the will to win being the problem for teams against the Heat.

Nothing really to say to this besides lol.