Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread

Brian

If Illinois beats the teams they could beat (OSU, 2x Neb, Minn), and win 2-3 of their remaining games (Iowa, Wisc, Mich at home, MSU and Iowa on the road), and then win a game in the tourney, I think they're back in the bubble talk. That'd put them at .500 or one game below with a couple of quality wins.

This will never happen. They will most likely finish 2-7 and 4-14 overall.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 31, 2014 -> 12:03 PM)
Fun fact that I get to use frequently down here: Kentucky and Louisville have a combined one win against Top 25 teams. That win came when they played each other.

Kentucky is tough. They could lose their first game, or win six straight, and neither would surprise me.

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Feb 1, 2014 -> 01:12 PM)
How does a referee not call that hook on OSU? That was absolutely brutal. I'd punch that ref if I was Bo Ryan.

Aaron Craft got away with an unbelievably blatant foul when the ref called a travel on Jackson as well. College basketball refs are just unbelievably awful at their jobs. It is stunning actually.

Also, Dan Dakich's #1 player Aaron Craft currently with 0 points midway through the second half.