Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread

Brian

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 09:10 PM)
Pretty ugly game for the Salukis but Beane just carried them to a double digit win. I'm really hoping we can grab either the 3 or the 6 seed for Arch Madness. At the moment, I like our chances against anyone in this crappy league on a neutral court besides the Shockers.

Hinson said he wanted the Shockers on a neutral court in Arch Madness.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 18, 2014 -> 10:49 PM)
f*** that, let them lose to someone else to give us the easiest path. If we need to play them again, let's get them in the championship.

Doesn't matter to me what round we play them in since it's the only way we're getting if we win Arch.

How the hell did it take the refs in the OSU v. NW game so long to sort that out? That wasn't a particularly difficult situation to figure out. Just an awful job by the officials. Thankfully Illinois sucks so I don't care as much that I'll miss a bunch of the game but just completely unacceptable by the refs there.

Can we bottle up this Egwu for next year? I've never seen him rebound like this for an extended stretch before. I don't even care about his offensive game which will always be limited if he plays D and boards like this. Plus with Hill and Nunn becoming sophs and Cosby, Starks and Paul becoming eligible we will actually have scorers next year.