'Ace'(?) or 'Tub O' Goo'? Part 23

Guest Ncorgbl

Guest Ncorgbl

Which Colon will show up tonight?

I think the 'plan' against Wells will be some 'small ball', as much as we'd like a dozen or more runs a night, it ain't gonna happen, and David's back has been acting up, Manuel has a good memory.

So, will 'Goo' hold and wait for some runs from his friends, or will he get impatient, figure they won't show up and just mail it in?

I think our 'Tub O' Goo' is going to get shelled. I don't think he will step up, going maybe 4 innings. The pen will bail us out and our penchant for later in the game hitting will win it for us, no thanks to Goo-boy.

But that's just me. :fyou

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 'plan' against Wells will be some 'small ball', as much as we'd like a dozen or more runs a night, it ain't gonna happen, and David's back has been acting up, Manuel has a good memory.

So, will 'Goo' hold and wait for some runs from his friends, or will he get impatient, figure they won't show up and just mail it in?

I think our 'Tub O' Goo' is going to get shelled. I don't think he will step up, going maybe 4 innings. The pen will bail us out and our penchant for later in the game hitting will win it for us, no thanks to Goo-boy.

Well, a loss will give him the same record as Mark Buerhle and if he doesn't give up to many runs, they could have the same ERA. Hope this makes the remainder of your day feel good.

You hardly post in here and when posts is to criticize Colon. Why that? :huh:

Guest Ncorgbl
Ugh.. corg... yer givin me a headache.  :bang

Can we get a smiley playing a violin please....?

Sorry, Steff.

I hope he pitches a no-no, but No, I don't think so!

We did some limericks on the other site, here are two I really liked;

By Foxie59MVP;

A sox pitcher named Bartolo

he of the sapien h.o.m.o.

once the fans did boo

"you fat tub of goo"

now opposing teams plead contendre nolo

By my favourite Author;

There was a Sox pitcher named 'Goo',

Who resembled Winnie the Poo,

He threw the ball hard,

It went out of the yard,

While waiting to see what his friends would do.

Guest Ncorgbl
You hardly post in here and when posts is to criticize Colon. Why that? :huh:

I post more on another site. While most lately are about Colon, I have addressed other issues here as well.

There's just so much more 'material' with Goo-boy and Williams.

best of all would be another big offensive explosion against the REAL Tub of Goo, David Wells, who stole $9 million from the Sox two years ago at the cost of Mike Sirotka, a gutty guy who gave the Sox so much of his left shoulder that he has never pitched again.

Nothing would be finer than to see David Wells grab his ankles and take an ass-kicking.

Bunt on the REAL Tub of Goo a few times, Robbie.

And maybe Frank, the guy Wells accused of faking an injury, can take Wells off the foul pole, too.

I say the good Colon shows up...This is money time now. U start seperatin men from the boyz. Plus he's goin up against the best team in tle al. I say Colon dominates tonight...

Guest Ncorgbl
Geezus....are you going to make this post of "Will Tub o Goo show up" every 5 f***in' days?  You made the same dumbass statement last week and he pitched a great game.  Give it up already.  Are you 10 years old or something?

Yes, EVERY 5 f***ing days unless they go to a 4 man rotation. The f***ing question comes up every time he pitches, so I'm going to ask it.

If I were 10 years old, that'd put you in your daddy's left sack.

Next week against Boston, 'Tub O' Goo' part 24. Don't miss it.

You're just throwing more red meat at HSC with that. This is a huge game for us , again, and I think that Colon will defenitely show up tonight & kick some New York f***ing Yankee ass.

Guest Ncorgbl
You're just throwing more red meat at HSC with that.  This is a huge game for us , again, and I think that Colon will defenitely show up tonight & kick some New York f***ing Yankee ass.

No, HSC and I share the same opinion on Goo-boy.

You're just throwing more red meat at HSC with that.  This is a huge game for us , again, and I think that Colon will defenitely show up tonight & kick some New York f***ing Yankee ass.

Yep. They both think he sucks.

LOL.. just giving mike and tony something else to b**** about. :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yep. They both think he sucks.

LOL.. just giving mike and tony something else to b**** about. :lolhitting

yep we do share the same thoughts on colon.. so what... hes not what he once was........no biggie....

LOL.. just giving mike and tony something else to b**** about.  :lolhitting

as if i give two s***s what they b**** about.......who cares...... :huh: