Soxtalk Anonymous?

Texsox

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel anonymous here?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhere in the middle

I definitely don't feel anonymous and I'm Facebook friends with several people (mainly from when I was helping out FutureSox). On the flip side, I have never actually met anyone (in person) who posts on this board. With that said, I think there are several of you who I would get along with if we ever crossed paths.

I'm friends with Reddy on fb but I don't think we've ever talked since he tried to get me back into the whole beachbody thing. From what I can tell we have a lot of pretty rad people here that I wouldn't mind meeting up with, but I don't know how to "get to that point" with people I've never met in person. Someone mentioned a softball game, do you guys do that annually? I'd be interested.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 14, 2013 -> 08:44 PM)
Greg and I go picking Daisies every Sunday morning.

QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 14, 2013 -> 08:45 PM)
Lots of third person sexy talk, no doubt.

Fixed A to = B

too subtle?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 14, 2013 -> 01:21 PM)
I don't ever want to meet any of you schmucks.

You met me and Gregory Pratt you dick. ;) I also met the Aussie known as DBAH0 as well. Exchanged texts with a couple others in the past (sorry BobDylan) And there's a few reasons I don't have FB so...

QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 14, 2013 -> 09:42 PM)
I'm friends with Reddy on fb but I don't think we've ever talked since he tried to get me back into the whole beachbody thing. From what I can tell we have a lot of pretty rad people here that I wouldn't mind meeting up with, but I don't know how to "get to that point" with people I've never met in person. Someone mentioned a softball game, do you guys do that annually? I'd be interested.

We had done a game against WSI a couple of times in the past. Only like five people showed up from Soxtalk, so we hadn't done it since. I think it has been like three-ish years since we did it. If we got interest from a bunch of people, no reason why we couldn't try to do something again.