Rosenthal: Tanaka to Yankees

bear_brian

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 01:16 PM)
Well....this conversation once more got weird.

I know I can't believe the Yankees offered tanaka a deal on par with the dodgers. Jesus. What is this world coming to? Things like this don't happen in the pony kingdom of magic. In fact, the Yankees where all banished by the pixie dust princess in 1694.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 01:29 PM)
MASAHIRO TANAKA

Sorry Jose. This thread has effectively been buried with layers of pony sparkle magic. You are all free of course to keep saying the same thing repeatedly until he signs in 4 days.

:P

Since my little pony didn't catch on... Anyone else have any suggestions?

Japanese anime?

Edited by hi8is

My little pony? Well s***,I'm going to fire up the ole holly hobby easy bake oven to bake some majical brownies to eat while watching some my little pony! To hell with Foosball! Its the devils game anyway. If Tanaka signs with the Sox I might invite him over for majical brownies and my little pony, good time we will have.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 03:32 PM)
Sorry Jose. This thread has effectively been buried with layers of pony sparkle magic. You are all free of course to keep saying the same thing repeatedly until he signs in 4 days.

:P

Since my little pony didn't catch on... Anyone else have any suggestions?

Japanese anime?

Maybe the Sox should start playing re-runs of Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing over the scoreboard... maybe that will help get Tanaka to sign here.

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 04:46 PM)
Things could get interesting late tonight and tomorrow if this is true;

Tanaka's decision should come Tuesday or Wednesday to allow time for further medical exams to take place prior to the Friday deadline, an AL scout tells David Kaplan of CSNChicago.com (via Twitter).

MLbTR

Yeah they said this a few days ago....couldnt remember who said it though. They will dive further into his medicals once he signs.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 03:59 PM)
That toy is AMAZING. Such a key part to any true collection. Without a doubt worth every penny of 120 million!

I think 120M is kind of selling the holly hobby a bit short. In fact if the Sox included the holly hobby in the contract offer in the first place we would already be wearing Tanaka Sox jerseys.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 05:00 PM)
Yes! Only 24 hours left to discuss ponies, cox, geshia dolls, and dragon ball z!

Welcome home tanaka!

Mind if I add strawberry shortcake ( she's soooo HOT!) to the mix? Rainbow bright is total spank bank material too.

QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 03:13 PM)
Mind if I add strawberry shortcake ( she's soooo HOT!) to the mix? Rainbow bright is total spank bank material too.

I can play along no more and hence forth concede from this battle of self directed witty stupidity. In other words, you win.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 05:37 PM)
I can play along no more and hence forth concede from this battle of self directed witty stupidity. In other words, you win.

Were all winners.

OK, back on topic. Kaplan tweeted the Sox are longshots like the cubs.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/chicago_white_sox/index.html

QUOTE (timbo @ Jan 19, 2014 -> 06:07 PM)
that his opion anyway he a cubs reporter so don't listen to him

I agree, he's just trying to narrow things down but in the end he doesn't know anymore than posters on this board. Who knows, Tanaka might like the Sox potential upside with what they have and the moves they've made so far. I still think he signs with AZ or the Sox with AZ being out in front, just my opinion.