2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 9, 2014 -> 09:45 PM)
Is that Watterson?

I hope that guy pops up out of nowhere with a few books worth of comic strips some day

No, just fan art.

Me too. That'd be the best gift ever, honestly. I still read the entire C&H series yearly. I can't wait until if/when I have a kid so I can plop the collection on his/her lap at the age of 6 and say "enjoy".

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 11:38 AM)
Damn dude. Sorry to hear that. How did you find out?

She accidentally left her phone at home. From a previous "incident" I am allowed to look at it anytime I want. I looked at her texts, then checked her twitter and noticed a private account that only had one follower and some tweets were about work.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 03:29 PM)
If I found out my best man did that to me, it'd be very difficult for my fist to not be in his face.

And she got pissed that I confronted him via text and told him their thing was over. She said she should have been the one to call it off.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 04:13 PM)
First and foremost, I'd save any physical proof with regards to the tweets and texts. In case things don't work out, for custody and money battles in a possible divorce. Sorry to be so blunt right off the bat.

I took pictures of some of the tweets and a screenshot of my text conversation with the guy.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 08:37 PM)
She accidentally left her phone at home. From a previous "incident" I am allowed to look at it anytime I want. I looked at her texts, then checked her twitter and noticed a private account that only had one follower and some tweets were about work.

Not good man. Time to get out

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 08:39 PM)
And she got pissed that I confronted him via text and told him their thing was over. She said she should have been the one to call it off.

That's f***ed up that she'd the one getting pissed. She should be begging you not to kick her out of the house and take the kids.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 08:39 PM)

Um....that's not a normal reaction.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 9, 2014 -> 09:45 PM)
Is that Watterson?

I hope that guy pops up out of nowhere with a few books worth of comic strips some day

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 9, 2014 -> 10:00 PM)
No, just fan art.

Me too. That'd be the best gift ever, honestly. I still read the entire C&H series yearly. I can't wait until if/when I have a kid so I can plop the collection on his/her lap at the age of 6 and say "enjoy".

You guys saw this from about a month ago, right?

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 06:01 AM)
Okay...so does anyone else notice something different about the board? Everything is centered. No path of where you are at the top. Or is just me?

I literally did not even notice until I read your post and scrolled up. No wonder it felt weird having to click the banner to get back to the homepage.

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling pain in my abdominal area, at first I thought it was gas, then maybe a pulled muscle. But there was no position I could get comfortable in and the pain got worse until it started feeling like a knife, so I had my wife take me to the ER. After a few hours of agony and a CT scan, turns out I have a kidney stone, this is awesome.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 20, 2014 -> 08:56 AM)
Woke up in the middle of the night feeling pain in my abdominal area, at first I thought it was gas, then maybe a pulled muscle. But there was no position I could get comfortable in and the pain got worse until it started feeling like a knife, so I had my wife take me to the ER. After a few hours of agony and a CT scan, turns out I have a kidney stone, this is awesome.

I bet there was some gas involved, too.

Besides what Google has to say, does anyone have any experience with successfully getting rid of a skunk?

Reading that ammonia may be the best bet, as well as filling in any holes it's made. Its weird laugh/cry that sounds like a dead cat was creepy at 3am, and we have seen it/heard it a few times the past week. Plus we've got a small dog that won't be wanting to go outside any time at night.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 12:52 PM)
Besides what Google has to say, does anyone have any experience with successfully getting rid of a skunk?

Reading that ammonia may be the best bet, as well as filling in any holes it's made. Its weird laugh/cry that sounds like a dead cat was creepy at 3am, and we have seen it/heard it a few times the past week. Plus we've got a small dog that won't be wanting to go outside any time at night.

Just wait until it sprays, you'll wish you'd shot it.

Red Pepper flakes at entrance of holes. Fill holes at about 11pm when the little b**** has likely left for the evening. Then sprinkle wolf urine pellets around the area.

When I was in HS we had an Alaskan Malamute, and one night she got blasted in the face by a skunk. She inhaled as she got sprayed and she smelled like she was exhaling skunk smell for the next six months.

Poor dog, I felt so bad for her. Malamutes coats are very thick and it took many baths before that stuff came out