2014-2015 NCAA football thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 16, 2014 -> 08:49 AM)
The Big Ten may take lumps but what a collection of running backs. At least two legit heisman quality ones.

I'm all on board the Melvin Gordon for Heisman train. That guy is ridiculous.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 16, 2014 -> 09:14 AM)
Coleman is amazing.

Gordon, Cobb, Langford, Gordon, Abdullah, Elliott and I'm probably missing someone. All are legit.

If I had to rank them it'd be:

Gordon

Abdullah

Coleman

Cobb

Abdullah and Coleman are pretty much a tossup for me.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 10:09 PM)
Feel bad for Dasox after watching those last minutes. Wow.

I don't feel bad for him since his team played turn down for what like 19 times on every third down (including twice if there was a penalty or a timeout). I never want to hear that song again.

MIZ

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 10:12 PM)
I don't feel bad for him since his team played turn down for what like 19 times on every third down (including twice if there was a penalty or a timeout). I never want to hear that song again.

MIZ

Haha well can't argue that.

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 10:31 PM)
I mean 1) they were correct calls and 2) it took incredible luck of two missed xp to get to that point.

Mizzou dominated. Should not have been close.

The calls were absolutely correct, talking about the timeout and challenge decisions. Just dumb.

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 11:31 PM)
I mean 1) they were correct calls and 2) it took incredible luck of two missed xp to get to that point.

Mizzou dominated. Should not have been close.

That 1st offside call was absolutely not correct...

Offsides_call.jpg

We played really awful. Had so many chances to take advantage in that game and pissed them away. But still, just know that you guys got extremely lucky on that call.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 11:34 PM)
The calls were absolutely correct, talking about the timeout and challenge decisions. Just dumb.

I have no problem with the challenge. It was close enough that that's a risk you take. It gives you a better chance than holding Mizzou to a 3 and out, and then getting the ball back with ~40 seconds, needing to go the length of the field with zero timeouts. SEC officiating is so bad that you never know what they might overturn. I saw a clear-cut 4th down stop get overturned in the Vandy game last year and allowed Vandy to end up winning. There was zero video evidence that he got the 1st down but they gave it to them anyway.

Edited by dasox24