2014-2015 NCAA football thread

So in the East you have Meyer, D'Antonio, Franklin, and Harbaugh. In the West, you have Kill, Riley, Ferentz, & Beckham. It's the SEC, just East/West flip flopped.

I think D'Antonio needs to find a new job. He took advantage of a period where Michigan had Hoke and OSU had scandals. It's going to get a lot harder for him to win games, and now is probably his best chance to move up.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 30, 2014 -> 12:48 PM)
ND is playing in a bowl game in the closest possible location to me, only 180 miles away, and I didn't go. Not only that, I didn't even take the afternoon off from work to watch it on TV. How sad is that?

Brian Kelly will never forgive you

QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 30, 2014 -> 04:29 PM)
That's incredible they didn't overturn that. It was incredibly obvious his knee wasn't down when he was stretching the ball across the line.

One of the worst uses of instant replay I've seen. Clearly 100% a TD. I don't know how they upheld the call on the field. And I was rooting for ND this game. But LSU got screwed big time.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 31, 2014 -> 09:59 AM)
Great article about the farce that was Winstons student conduct hearing.

https://sports.vice.com/article/jameis-wins...decision-making

You seem surprised. It's like your guy Cardale said, he didn't go there to play school, why would they treat him like a normal student?

You seem surprised. It's like your guy Cardale said, he didn't go there to play school, why would they treat him like a normal student?

OK, but looking at it that way, does this not open up the door for any other FSU male accused of rape to use the "Winston defense?"

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 31, 2014 -> 11:31 AM)
OK, but looking at it that way, does this not open up the door for any other FSU male accused of rape to use the "Winston defense?"

Sure, they can try, but it'll be immediately shot down if they are just a student, not a football player.