2014-2015 NCAA football thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (gatnom @ Dec 26, 2014 -> 03:14 PM)
If they could hit a field goal, or if they called the pass interference on the interception, we'd be right in it. Oh well, at least we didn't look like a terrible football team today. Progress?

They aren't playing a good team. Cody Sokol was the 3rd or 4th string QB at Iowa, and Iowa isn't very good. Bad teams miss kicks and fumble at bad times.There were extra practices, maybe they can grow, but ultimately, they won't be good until they get a different coach.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Dec 26, 2014 -> 03:24 PM)
They aren't playing a good team. Cody Sokol was the 3rd or 4th string QB at Iowa, and Iowa isn't very good. Bad teams miss kicks and fumble at bad times.There were extra practices, maybe they can grow, but ultimately, they won't be good until they get a different coach.

I agree. But, for better or for worse, we're stuck with him for one more year. I'll settle for not embarrassing.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 27, 2014 -> 09:51 PM)
Looks like it. They sure went for it.

I'm curious how the recruiting class changes now. I don't follow college recruiting outside of Chicago so wouldn't even know the kids they do get outside a few.

Sounds like the Florida DC is coming with and possibly Wheatley, who I didn't even know was coaching.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 07:47 AM)
I'm curious how the recruiting class changes now. I don't follow college recruiting outside of Chicago so wouldn't even know the kids they do get outside a few.

Sounds like the Florida DC is coming with and possibly Wheatley, who I didn't even know was coaching.

Looks like that alcoholic Moeller too? At least We'll know how to distract him before the game.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Dec 19, 2014 -> 09:21 AM)
Harbaugh isn't going back to college. He watched his brother John and Pete Carroll win the Lombardi. He's staying in the NFL. Michigan had to leak that number to show their fan base that the offer was made.

Looks like you were wrong. Harbaugh to Michigan official according to Schefter. http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=120...com%2F"%7D

Edited by SoxAce