June 2 Game Thread Sox vs Dodgers

Heads22

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:42 PM)
"Sierra goes over in to the stands, battles Andre Either who is in the stands for some reason, and makes the catch. Get out of their Either!"

LOL. I love Stone Pony.

Stone is great. Good to have him on the correct side of Chicago.

Sox lose 5-2...................This loss pissed me off more than any other this year because Sox gave LA 5 F'N runs. I feel so bad for Q. I would smack Beckham in the mouth after the game If I was Q.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:52 PM)
Sox lose 5-2...................This loss pissed me off more than any other this year because Sox gave LA 5 F'N runs. I feel so bad for Q. I would smack Beckham in the mouth after the game If I was Q.

Well you should be upset with Gillaspie too. Also, Q gave a hit to a pitcher. He's had a knack for that during inter-league.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:56 PM)
Relax on that bulls***. I'm not a Beckham supporter but too say it's all on him is completely inane of you.

If Beckham turns the DP .........the single to Kershaw is erased and error by Conor never happens. Inning was over nothing insane or BS about that at all.

Edited by Soxfest

Viciedo down to .272. The offensive performance by the outfielders has been dismal for the last month. Probably hitting in the .200 range as a collective group with hardly any power.

Edited by fathom