June 2 Game Thread Sox vs Dodgers

Heads22

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 3, 2014 -> 04:11 AM)
If Beckham fields that DP ground ball the play with Gillaspie never happens.

Beckham and Gillaspie need to go get good and drunk after this game, sleep in tomorrow, then try again tomorrow night. What a joke.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:20 PM)
I felt that way for a few games throughout the season and have been surprised how this team comes back.. It is going to be tough with this road trip though. If we can some how come up with at least 3 wins it could be a minor miracle

Very true. They've had tough losses to the Tigers and Yankees and they bounced right back. I kinda figured this week was going to be a 2-4 week. I just hope they didn't just turn it into a 1-5.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 10:21 PM)
Well let's hope he didn't catch the yips

Between DeAza, Beckham and Lindstrom's injury, our pre-season trade targets aren't doing so hot at the moment. Then you have Belisario not exactly locking down the closer's role, which shouldn't be a surprise, but it's certainly not helping his trade value, either.

Beckham's worth SOMETHING still, but it was supposed to be for his defense.

You know who is on our bench who hits Kershaw better than Konerko?

ADAM f***ING DUNN.

Jesus christ, if you don't want to put him in the OF (even though you said you'd do it tomorrow), then for the love of f***, let him pinch hit off the pitcher he DESTROYS.

I bet you could tell Robin Dunn's slashline vs. Kershaw, and he'd be hearing those numbers for the first time. Or he'd go "LALALALALA, LEFTY VS. LEFTY, LALALALALA"

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:35 PM)
I actually expected it against Kershaw.. I didn't expect him having 26 pitches midway through the 4th though.. Who came up with that s***ty plan

This sucks so bad have a chance to beat Kershaw at his home park and just piss the opportunity away with errors that little league kids do not make.