June 2 Game Thread Sox vs Dodgers

Heads22

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And just to b**** about something other than these s***ty errors, Flowers has got to be the worst at framing pitches. With the exception of Nieto.

And now a duck snort....jesus

Edited by 1dog

I don't know how Conor could be that f***ing stupid to not tag the base. If I was Robin I'd say something to him, rather than some f***ing unwritten rule where you can't call out a player. Ridiculous, Gillaspie! Get a clue out there at third base.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 3, 2014 -> 04:57 AM)
I don't know how Conor could be that f***ing stupid to not tag the base. If I was Robin I'd say something to him, rather than some f***ing unwritten rule where you can't call out a player. Ridiculous, Gillaspie! Get a clue out there at third base.

The funniest thing all night was when Hawk said that if someone on the Sox didn't play the game the right way, they might get benched for a while.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 10:57 PM)
I'm still staggered by that play by Gillaspie. Kershaw wasn't even close to third base.

I think Kershaw kind of going into the line of sight of Gillaspie when he was throwing, which made him short-arm that throw.

But yeah, there was absolutely no reason for him to throw that ball.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 10:57 PM)

Beckham needs to get his head out of his ass also.........he should be ripped in the dugout also.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 3, 2014 -> 04:57 AM)
He did nothing wrong except let up a hit to Kershaw

And to Butera and Turner and Gonzalez. Again, he should have been out of the inning, but it continues the pattern of trouble the deeper he goes.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2014 -> 03:56 AM)
Q should have been out of the inning, but he's going to have to find a way to pitch better the 3rd time through the order.

very true, but I think tonight he should exempt from any criticism. Rarely do you see a big leaguer make as horrific a judgment as Gillaspie there. Hopefully he'll learn and never ever do that again. Though how many times in his life has he been in that exact same situation?

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 10:51 PM)
1st post after 7 years of being a member. Good one :P

after 7 years of just reading, there is no good way of joining in the conversation. :D

this is ridiculous.