Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the street is Leddy and another player might head east, and it might be Morin.

This is all on Q, because he doesn't like either player. f***ing pisses me off. Morin is a great scorer and he'll replace Sharp next year, but if they trade him, I'm calling for Q's head because f***ing Carcillo is going to take his spot.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Oct 4, 2014 -> 07:57 AM)
Word on the street is Leddy and another player might head east, and it might be Morin.

This is all on Q, because he doesn't like either player. f***ing pisses me off. Morin is a great scorer and he'll replace Sharp next year, but if they trade him, I'm calling for Q's head because f***ing Carcillo is going to take his spot.

Agreed, bringing on Carcillo is 100% Q.

Rumors that Leddy was headed to the Isles, but they just traded for Johnny Boychuck from Boston.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 4, 2014 -> 01:43 PM)
Arthur Staple @StapeNewsday · 12m 12 minutes ago

Official: #Isles acquire D Nick Leddy from CHI for D Ville Pokka, D T.J. Brennan and G Anders Nilsson.

Pokka is a very good two way defenseman. He's only 20 years old and will be in Rockford this year. Brennan is a good 6-7 D guy, put up real good numbers in the AHL, he's 24 years old. Nilsson sucks lol.

Hawks also traded G Kent Simpson.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 4, 2014 -> 09:44 PM)
Brennan is 25 and he's more of a tweener. It's basically Leddy for Pokka. Pokka was Teravainen's teammate when they won gold at WJC.

Pokka first needs to come to the usa, he will not unless he is given promises of starting in the

nhl, not minor league.

I just wish it was draft picks the hawks got. Pokka may not make the team, the hawks

have some very solid d-men knocking, yearning for playing time. is he better than

Clendening, Johns, Dahlbeck let alone some of the promising college d-man who are

making a name for themselves?

here is another thought, if Pokka could not crack the Ilse starting lineup of d-man and he

wants promises of no minor league time, how does he or for that fact any think he can

crack the hawks lineup.

I just don't know about him. again, I just wish it was for draft picks.

QUOTE (LDF @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 08:43 AM)
Pokka first needs to come to the usa, he will not unless he is given promises of starting in the

nhl, not minor league.

I just wish it was draft picks the hawks got. Pokka may not make the team, the hawks

have some very solid d-men knocking, yearning for playing time. is he better than

Clendening, Johns, Dahlbeck let alone some of the promising college d-man who are

making a name for themselves?

here is another thought, if Pokka could not crack the Ilse starting lineup of d-man and he

wants promises of no minor league time, how does he or for that fact any think he can

crack the hawks lineup.

I just don't know about him. again, I just wish it was for draft picks.

Pokka instantly becomes the Hawks #2 prospect behind Teuvo. Hockey has a top 100 prospects and Pokka came in at #41, Hawks have 3 guys in the top 100 (Teuvo, Pokka and Clendening).

Pokka is playing in Rockford this year, and remember he's only 20.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Oct 5, 2014 -> 04:15 PM)
Pokka instantly becomes the Hawks #2 prospect behind Teuvo. Hockey has a top 100 prospects and Pokka came in at #41, Hawks have 3 guys in the top 100 (Teuvo, Pokka and Clendening).

Pokka is playing in Rockford this year, and remember he's only 20.

I an glad you are correcting me.

however, the brass wants him to play in rochford, it is still not a sure thing. they are

hoping with Teuvo, he would go there.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 11:48 AM)
Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 24m24 minutes ago

#Blackhawks assign T.J. Brennan (who cleared waivers) and Ville Pokka to Rockford. Roster down to 24 — 14 forwards, 8 defensemen, 2 goalies.

Assuming Carcillo beats out Mashinter for the 13th forward spot, this is what we are looking at. I hope a dependable 3rd D pairing emerges over time.

Sharp - Toews - Hossa

Saad - Richards - Kane

Bickell - Shaw - Versteeg

Morin - Kruger - Smith

Carcillo

Keith - Seabrook

Oduya - Hjalmarsson

Cumiskey - Rozsival

Rundblad - Van Riemsdyk

Crawford

Raanta

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 12:02 PM)
Assuming Carcillo beats out Mashinter for the 13th forward spot, this is what we are looking at. I hope a dependable 3rd D pairing emerges over time.

Sharp - Toews - Hossa

Saad - Richards - Kane

Bickell - Shaw - Versteeg

Morin - Kruger - Smith

Carcillo

Keith - Seabrook

Oduya - Hjalmarsson

Cumiskey - Rozsival

Rundblad - Van Riemsdyk

Crawford

Raanta

I'm rooting for Morin to have a great season, cuz if Carcillo has to start for this team I might just lose it

It looks like Q wants Richards on the 3rd line: lines during morning skate: Sharp--Toews--Hossa, Saad--Shaw--Kane, Bickell--Richards--Smith, Morin--Kruger--Carcillo. 

That's so f***ing stupid. we spend 5 years looking for a 2nd line center, and now he's on the third line with talentless hacks.