White Sox @ Twins

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 01:50 PM)
One of the most flat 4 game series performances in a while. Hopefully they can mount a rally. This road trip has all the makings of a season ender

10 under easy................Nice job Danks when Sox need a veteran to step up to stop the bleeding you disappear. Make the excuses Hawk why Mauer is hitting for first time all year.

Edited by Soxfest

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 06:54 PM)
Welp, time to leave for my brother's wedding shower. I'm glad I got to see a couple innings of absolutely horses*** White Sox baseball. I'm really trying not to overreact and start crossing my fingers for a fire sale, but this team is just so unbelievably inconsistent.

I absolutely believe Hahn will let the team dictate the need to become sellers. I don't believe this fade in winning percentage is unexpected to him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 01:55 PM)
I absolutely believe Hahn will let the team dictate the need to become sellers. I don't believe this fade in winning percentage is unexpected to him.

Problem is everyone knows he is selling return may nor be what fans expect.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 08:01 PM)
The return is never what fans expect :)

The problem is who are you trading? Who does anybody want? Dunn to an NL contender as a pinch hitter?

If we are talking trades are we really just talking about Alexei? I truly don't believe there's any market for Beckham.

How are we going to manage to mess up this golden opportunity?

3+ starts in a row without a walk for Hughes just ended to Tyler Flowers of all hitters...something like his (Hughes') 8th or 9th walk of the season.

Btw, the Tigers have really re-established some control of the AL Central in the last 3-4 days.

Edited by caulfield12