White Sox @ Twins

Jose Abreu

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 01:14 PM)
Sox are finally battering a horrible pitcher. Good to see.

Ummm...Hughes has been far from terrible this season. He would look great in the 3rd-4th-5th spot in our rotation about right now. Now Nolasco and Correia, that's different.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 08:16 PM)
Ummm...Hughes has been far from terrible this season. He would look great in the 3rd-4th-5th spot in our rotation about right now. Now Nolasco and Correia, that's different.

I've always despised him.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 02:17 PM)
Glad to see us actually scoring today.. What happened to Danks today though?

He hasn't been able to find a consistent release point. Whereas before he was keeping everything down, today everything is up.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 08:18 PM)
He was ejected very quickly.

Did not know he got ejected. Is he pulling a Ned Yost? Getting ejected in final game of the series trying to inspire his team to wake up and sweep?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 02:20 PM)
Did not know he got ejected. Is he pulling a Ned Yost? Getting ejected in final game of the series trying to inspire his team to wake up and sweep?

I think so, considering the curveball he was complaining about was a good six inches outside. I think he was trying to help out his pitcher who was clearly struggling.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 02:23 PM)
I think so, considering the curveball he was complaining about was a good six inches outside. I think he was trying to help out his pitcher who was clearly struggling.

Hughes is fine, but the ump hasn't given anything off of the corners. Lots of nights you get that, but apparently not today. So far, he has been consistent.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 01:25 PM)
Hughes is fine, but the ump hasn't given anything off of the corners. Lots of nights you get that, but apparently not today. So far, he has been consistent.

The dreaded "vacation umpire." That would get Hawk going if the results were the other way, as he clearly has his umpire favorites and then a few he absolutely despises almost as much as Ozzie used to.