6/23/2014 White Sox @ Orioles

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 07:50 PM)
I agree, and I feel the same about Quintana. Maybe have Caroll make a start in one of their places, and during a week in which we have an off-day, skip one of them.

And Sale should be done for the night tonight as well....no need to have him throw 120 pitches again. Start the rest immediately and protect our #1 arm.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 07:50 PM)
One more inning would be OK, but I would not be upset if Sale threw his last pitch of the night.

I would like him to just be done right now at 5. But I wouldn't flip out if Robin let him pitch in to the 6th until he allows a baserunner. But so help me god if he goes past that, I will be most disappointed. ;)

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 07:48 PM)
I know its tough to do, but I think we need to skip Sale's next turn up in the rotation. The continued over use of him by Ventura has caught up with us and the extended rest is needed.

He has not been overused. However, as stated earlier with his histroy pushing back starts a day or two coming up, not skipping starts, would not be a bad idea.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 08:02 PM)
Start after start after start has to wear that thin body down some. He's got nothing in the reserve tank.

Does Leury play SS? And I know Beckham played 1 game at SS last year.