2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 22, 2015 -> 08:58 AM)
Colts OL is pretty awful. Rest of the team is kinda old, but that is what happens when you draft poorly.

There has been rumors that Pagano is gone after this year. GM should be gone too.

Pagano has that vacant look, i wouldnt be surprised if he is sent packing before the season is over. It is never good when stories of infighting come out in the offseason before your walk year

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 22, 2015 -> 10:05 AM)
They probably should have kept Bruce Arians, but I understand is was a tough time with Pagano having cancer.

I don't know how good a NFL coach Brian Kelly would be.

Pagano has 25 wins under his belt in a little over 2 years along with 3 playoff wins. They hardly made the wrong choice in keeping him.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 22, 2015 -> 10:14 AM)
Pagano has 25 wins under his belt in a little over 2 years along with 3 playoff wins. They hardly made the wrong choice in keeping him.

I don't think Pagano is a bad coach, he just isn't Arians. Who I think is top 10 coach in the league.

What he did with that Arizona team last year was amazing. Drew Stanton and Ryan Lindley at QB and they still won 11 games. He is 32-14 as a head coach.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 22, 2015 -> 10:46 AM)
Seahawks open as 14.5 point favorites. From what I can find, the last time the Bears were two touchdown underdogs was December 6, 1998 @ Minnesota. Steve Stenstrom vs. Randall Cunningham and Randy Moss. They did not cover.

I'd love to see the Bears win this game, but I'm not sure they are going to score a point.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 06:35 PM)
It was kind of weird watching us switch to the spread with Claussen, when we started out with 2 TE set with Cutler.

I'm guessing it had to do with which parts of the playbook Clausen had reps using

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 23, 2015 -> 03:00 PM)
Who needs a running back?

The Colts need to panic and ignore their line and instead trade another high pick for a running back. What about Dallas? They could use a better RB and Forte would also help make things easier on Weeden. I just think at this point, if we don't plan on keeping Forte after this year, we might as well move him for a pick. Now if we plan on keeping him, that is another story. What would we be able to get? 3rd rounder?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 23, 2015 -> 05:01 PM)
The Colts need to panic and ignore their line and instead trade another high pick for a running back. What about Dallas? They could use a better RB and Forte would also help make things easier on Weeden. I just think at this point, if we don't plan on keeping Forte after this year, we might as well move him for a pick. Now if we plan on keeping him, that is another story. What would we be able to get? 3rd rounder?

I can't see anyone giving up a 3rd for Forte. No knock on Matt but giving up a 3rd for a rb on an expiring contract isn't something I see a team doing.