World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 05:09 PM)
You're no fun.

Can't argue that, but my point remains.

If Punk returns before WrestleMania 32, I'll by Justin, Kyyle, and scs the new Punk tshirts.

Edited by Brian

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 05:27 PM)
Can't argue that, but my point remains.

If Punk returns before WrestleMania 32, I'll by Justin, Kyyle, and scs the new Punk tshirts.

I don't care for Ryan's schtick but they do the breaking the 4th wall s*** all the time in the indy's, just a different animal.

And good, I could use a Punk shirt to add to my weird collection I'm bringing with me to Dallas.

Two super fun matches to start the ppv and then hot f***in garbage since.

EDIT: Sorry, Styles and Jericho was fun(though not sure why someone is kicking out of the clash already), the E and C segment threw my life out of whack.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 10:35 PM)
What do people like about him then? Seems he would have been much better when Hardcore Championship was around

Promos, character work, he's a good(not great worker), he just makes everything he does entertaining.

So what do you guys think the Mania card is going to look like now?

HHH-Reigns

Ambrose-Brock?(has to be at this point, right?)

Taker-Cena I'm thinking but who knows

Styles-Owens(might be wishful thinking but Owens is going after him on twitter already)

Charlotte-Becky-Sasha

Some type of US championship spot fest

Andre the giant battle royal

New day-who?

What else?

Jericho will be on card somewhere.

A New Day vs League of Nations match would be a worse idea than HHH vs Reigns. Nobody cares about those 4 guys. Last night was Del Rio's first good match in recent memory.

And I have no idea what they are doing with the Wyatts. Them losing last night made zero sense and now whatever they do at Mania is worthless to me. That is more frustrating then shoving Reigns down people's throats to me.

I also thought the Triple Threat was a good match. The outcome was expected but the things they did made sense. Teaming up on Brock over and over to try and keep him out of the way. I think Dean vs Brock at Mania would be a good match with Dean as that underdog before ultimately losing. Dean selling those suplexes last night was money.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 22, 2016 -> 06:09 AM)
VKM having Reigns in main event at WM, 2 years in a row shows how out of touch he is with the fan base.

Part of me hopes they don't change the match so he can see 100,000 people boo. I wonder if it'll even go on last if it's Undertaker's last match.

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 10:26 PM)
Maybe it's me but I despise Ambrose. Seems there is nothing special to him besides awful facial mannerisms.

It's just you

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 22, 2016 -> 03:55 AM)
Jericho will be on card somewhere.

A New Day vs League of Nations match would be a worse idea than HHH vs Reigns. Nobody cares about those 4 guys. Last night was Del Rio's first good match in recent memory.

The League of Nations against New Day would be awful, I agree. I think a 4 team ladder/table match for the Tag Team Titles would be intriguing.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 22, 2016 -> 06:08 AM)
And I have no idea what they are doing with the Wyatts. Them losing last night made zero sense and now whatever they do at Mania is worthless to me. That is more frustrating then shoving Reigns down people's throats to me.

I also thought the Triple Threat was a good match. The outcome was expected but the things they did made sense. Teaming up on Brock over and over to try and keep him out of the way. I think Dean vs Brock at Mania would be a good match with Dean as that underdog before ultimately losing. Dean selling those suplexes last night was money.

Your 1st paragraph, I completely agree. The WWE is completely ruining all 4 of their characters. What made the WWE writers think that the Wyatt family losing would be a good idea to has beens like Big Show, and Kane. Ryback isn't even that much of a fan favorite either, just a guy.

Dean selling those suplexes was fantastic