5/11 White Sox @ Brewers

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 11, 2015 -> 06:48 PM)
Stop watching and go do something else then.

Love this team too much. It's just agonizing to suck all the time. So that's the simple answer to a s***ty team. Go watch something else?

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2015 -> 06:51 PM)
We have no idea who works hard. Avi showed an amazing work ethic returning last year. There's a lot of things to question about this squad, but their work ethic is something I don't worry about.

You got it, I think Avi has the best work ethic on this team along with Abreu

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ May 11, 2015 -> 06:51 PM)
Love this team too much. It's just agonizing to suck all the time. So that's the simple answer to a s***ty team. Go watch something else?

Well, yeah. You hate the entire organization so why support them? And then you waste your time and energy posting about how much you hate them on a message board.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2015 -> 05:51 PM)
We have no idea who works hard. Avi showed an amazing work ethic returning last year. There's a lot of things to question about this squad, but their work ethic is something I don't worry about.

Yeah, forgot about Avi.

The big question is how there can be such a disconnect between the "off the field" physical effort of conditioning and the inability to execute in game situations. One would think there should be some type of correlation between effort and results.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 12, 2015 -> 12:52 AM)
Does Jeff have a clue out there?

He's just not good this year. His pitches have been way too easy to square up. I'm not sure if the contract stuff has got to his head, but he looks like a total flop so far.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ May 12, 2015 -> 12:53 AM)
I was thinking about going to the game since I'm only an hour or so away from Milwaukee.

I'm glad I didn't go to watch this garbage. I saved so much time/money.

Pretty sure the team took this same advice so far.

Edited by fathom