6/13 Sox @ Rays 3:10 CT CSN

GGajewski18

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 06:59 PM)
I really pushed for Bonifacio this off season, but he really has been terrible. Bonifacio and Flowers needs to be DFA'd. Sanchez down. Call up Davidson, Saladino and Kotraras.

Micah would come up before saladino. Sox need offense not another guy that will bat below .200

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 06:05 PM)
After this season, at minimum, Kenny, Buddy, and the coaching staff have to go.

Ofcourse and if there is any whiff of selling Rick Hahn should be in the crossfires too.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 06:05 PM)
Ofcourse and if there is any whiff of selling Rick Hahn should be in the crossfires too.

I'm a Hahn fan and think he deals with KW bulls***. Once Kenny is gone, I think he'll have more control to make correct decisions.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 06:05 PM)

I am starting to lean towards a total and complete housekeeping in the front office. What is the organizational philosophy? I am sick of the throw crap against the wall and see what sticks mentality of building a team

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 06:07 PM)
I'm a Hahn fan and think he deals with KW bulls***. Once Kenny is gone, I think he'll have more control to make correct decisions.

I may be mistaken but didnt he assemble this team? He shouldnt get a free pass if he sells off pieces and waves the white flag. You went "all in" this year without saying it.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 06:07 PM)

I agree the Sox will improve 20% just by KW leaving management wise.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 11:07 PM)

but are you sure, the problem won't leave??

was KW just the mouth of the owner wishes??