**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**

Brian

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 09:28 PM)
I still don't like Abreu batting second. He's our best source of power and has to bat 3rd, 4th, or 5th in the order.

As soon as we have more than 1 player who deserves to be in a big league lineup I'll care more.

QUOTE (harkness @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 09:25 PM)
Chris has a great fastball... but not quite as great as he thinks at time.

Donaldson kills fastballs and he gives him one with 2 strikes.

You mean flowers, sale does not call his own game. What flowers puts down is what he calls.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 08:28 PM)
I still don't like Abreu batting second. He's our best source of power and has to bat 3rd, 4th, or 5th in the order.

I do not like it at all.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 01:39 AM)
Just from a baseball perspective, it would not shock me at all if Sale's agent asked/demanded a trade. He deserves to be on a major league baseball team.

If this was the NBA, it could happen

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 02:43 AM)
Yet we let him walk and are paying Danks 80% of what Buehrle is making. Uggghhhh

Mark was worth the price of two people: An all-star pitcher and a coach on the field. His excellence rubbed off on the other pitchers. He was worth every single penny and still is.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 08:39 PM)
Just from a baseball perspective, it would not shock me at all if Sale's agent asked/demanded a trade. He deserves to be on a major league baseball team.

He's probably smart enough to know he'll play for a while longer. The Sox have been good to him and they attempt to field a contender almost every year. If he gets a little older and the Sox are no good, then we'll see that conversation heat up.