7/17 vs KC Royals Doubleheader

flavum

I dont care if Hahn has to unload our pitching in the minors. But something has to be done about this offense. I dont care if it's at the trade deadline or the offseason. It needs to be done.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 09:09 PM)
I dont care if Hahn has to unload our pitching in the minors. But something has to be done about this offense. I dont care if it's at the trade deadline or the offseason. It needs to be done.

Have a feeling it won't happen until the offseason. We'll likely see a new SS, 3B and C next season.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 03:10 PM)
Have a feeling it won't happen until the offseason. We'll likely see a new SS, 3B and C next season.

I'd imagine so. When your counting on Soto to drive in runs that's probably not a good sign. It's Rick Hahn's problem and he needs to fix it or find a new job.

I dont blame Alexei. He is aging and becoming a lesser player as most baseball players do. I lean toward blaming management for not trading him when they should have before. He gave us a lot of good years of decent baseball so I am really not angry at either side. But they better find a way to replace him by next year.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 03:19 PM)
I dont blame Alexei. He is aging and becoming a lesser player as most baseball players do. I lean toward blaming management for not trading him when they should have before. He gave us a lot of good years of decent baseball so I am really not angry at either side. But they better find a way to replace him by next year.

Well put. +1

QUOTE (shipps @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 09:19 PM)

or how about finding a way to get him more rest out there? I do understand why they kept him this year, given that they were "going for it".