42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cubs
    • Better club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny. When Maddon played KB and Schwarber in the outfield I was like how the hell can they get away from that unscathed? If sox did that there'd be outfield bloopers galore. But baseball always evens out in long run.

Schwarber is almost forcing the Cubs to catch or trade him.

I have a feeling they'll try catching first before selling him low mostly based on the fact that his defense in the OF has been so overexposed this post-season.

Knowing/fearing it was a problem and actually seeing it rear its ugly head on the big stage are two different things for Cubs' fans.

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Oct 21, 2015 -> 09:13 PM)
Wgn just said a mets official accidentally put mets pennant gear on the mets site. They were comparing that to the kc/Astros game.

My state's governor is a legitimate dumbass though

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 21, 2015 -> 09:14 PM)

I have a feeling they'll try catching first before selling him low mostly based on the fact that his defense in the OF has been so overexposed this post-season.

Knowing/fearing it was a problem and actually seeing it rear its ugly head on the big stage are two different things for Cubs' fans.

But I thought some people here thought the Cubs wouldn't even trade him for Rodon? LMAO

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Oct 21, 2015 -> 08:15 PM)
What are you talking about?

Bartolo Colon in 2009 with the White Sox.

Actually, a 4.19 ERA and 1.44 WHIP. Not quite as bad as I thought it was, but nothing like how he has pitched in 2012 and 13 with Oakland.

It seems pitching in that stadium makes almost EVERY pitcher (see Shark as well) look a lot better than they really are...

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 21, 2015 -> 09:14 PM)

He definitely will not be an option as a catcher. I'd say they should keep him at LF, give some more time to learn. Otherwise yeah, may as well trade him to the White Sox :D